Reviews for Rise
bakergirl24 chapter 18 . 10/15/2014
I'm guessing Emmett might be one of the ones he's talked to. Or at least I hope he is. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
Well, I did not see that coming. I did not see her shooting Alec. I wonder what is going to happen to these two right now? I'm sure she is going to have to testify. Or at least turn states evidence. Will they be able to see each other during that time?

bakergirl24 chapter 16 . 10/15/2014
Fuck he was a cop. Okay so the guys doing all of the damage, the southern guys with low morals? Or basically no morals? Because lets be honest, in that line of the work morals are right out the window.

Did Masen finish Marcus off? Or did someone else?

bakergirl24 chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
Alec's daddy is going to be pissed. Maybe he is going to be in so much trouble he won't even miss Bella. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace.T.
bakergirl24 chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
So Alec never asked? I don't know, I figured she was just stalling. I find it funny he drops a ring on her but comes home smelling like someone else. The boy has balls. Maybe Bella should have said "I'll consider it when you stop sleeping around."

I think Bella is on target about Edward. There is way more there than meets the eye. What was he so nervous about in the end? What exactly does he have planned?

bakergirl24 chapter 13 . 10/15/2014
So Masen's been really busy. First a camera or camera's, sleeping with the bosses girlfriend and now he disabled her GPS. I think he might actually be scarier than the Le boyfriend. Just sayin.

I can't believe no one else has seen that camera yet?

bakergirl24 chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
Oh boy. They did the deed and I don't think they used protection. Holy shit.

I wonder where else Edward put cameras? Interesting?

bakergirl24 chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
I don't like the fact that in this chapter she says that she knows Alex loves her he just doesn't respect her or their relationship and she's fine with that because she feels the same way. So does that mean it's okay if he screws anything with a vagina? Would he like it if she screwed anything with a dick? Somehow I don't think so. I don't know why she so willingly excepts this?

This is horrible but I'm kinda glad he smacked her. I think it was a much needed wake-up call for her. Maybe now she won't let him slide and she will try to figure out a way to get herself out of the mess she is in. I think at this point only she can save herself.

bakergirl24 chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
So Alex is branching out and the family doesn't know. That never works out well. Greed is a real bitch. Damn, I wonder if he will start sampling that product?

So Edward knows all there is to know about Bella and he didn't know where her father lived? Bella, needs to use her brain. Right now she is being ruled by her heart. That a man who is currently treating her halfway decent. I say halfway because I don't think he is being honest with her and he could pretty much be using her to get the info that he needs. I still want to think he is a cop or he could work for a rival family.

bakergirl24 chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
Good morning Rochelle, I hope all is well. So are Edward's parents really dead? Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
I'm thinking she needs to kill Alec slowly. But then again I'm a huge bitch and would never had gotten myself into that position. If I was stuck in it and couldn't get out of it he would have already been dead or at the very least wishing he were. Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
Oh boy now two people are playing. Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
Oh shit. Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Well Alec is a paranoid. Drugs and his lifestyle will do that to you. I'm not sure why she married him to begin with? Didn't her daddy know what Alec was into? You would think he would have being a cop and all. Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Oh Bella is going to play a dangerous game on so many levels. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
5,179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »