Reviews for Rise
Just Sus chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Wow, Bella seems like a kept, and controlled woman!
Pcdogmom chapter 26 . 5/6/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/5/2014
Wow! What a story!
SLKerouac chapter 26 . 5/6/2014
Bella was so blind to love in the beginning but over the years her eyes were opening. It took one undercover agent years to get where he was needed. So many things happened. He tried to get Bella to stop with the destructive behavior with it finally working. Bella felt something for Masen. She had no idea of who or what he was but trusted him. He showed her many thing about himself and let her talk about herself. She wanted so badly to see her father but Alec wouldn't let her. Masen taught Bella how to use a gun. How to be careful in what was happening. Bella stated to realize that Masen was more than her bodyguard. He was something more to her now. She was falling in love with him. Masen saw how Bella was being treated. He trusted her and told her who he really was. That he was making plans to get her and him away. Before this could happen hell broke loose. Bella was whisked away from the house. Masen was hurt and all she wanted to know if he wsa ok. It took awhile for Masen/Edward to get to Bella. A lot of planning. It was now going to be just them living a totally new life together. That was all Bella and Edward wanted-to be together. Love the ending. Thanks for the story!
BoogieJo78 chapter 26 . 4/14/2014
Great story!
Loved it!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/12/2014
As expected, a well done, entertaining and believable story from the incandescent Rochelle. Not AS dreamy as Volition, but the story line isn't meant to be, I suppose. Thank you!
lesuse chapter 26 . 4/7/2014
Wow, what a story! Loved this Bella and Edward. Loved that Charlie and Sue got extra time with Bella. And, excellent ending - new life, new friends. I know it's been awhile, but a Futuretake would be great to see how their new life was going - maybe kids, see how their families have fared, etc. But, enjoyed it a lot!
loomeylumes chapter 26 . 4/5/2014
prob my second fav story after volition 3 you're an amazing writer :)
xoxokristen chapter 26 . 3/28/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed it :)
marveling.reader chapter 26 . 3/25/2014
So, I've started reading this several times, but was always intimidated by the initial drug use. I'm really glad I read it through though. This was so well written. The emotion, hopeless- and hopeful-ness, anticipation. It was all so gripping. This was a really beautiful read.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/23/2014
Great story! Couldn't stop reading!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
Give me a break
Guest chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
Can she be anymore pathetic?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
She seems like a rotten soul herself.
twificfan chapter 26 . 2/18/2014
Strong story, I've been hooked and read it straight through. Thank you.
5,053 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »