Reviews for Rise
Omg! So good
barbarito chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
Omg Ro! I am loving this! You are such an amazing writer
Guest chapter 26 . 1/27/2014
Oh I cried sooo bad at the post card... But I loved the ending even though I thought they were going to end up jasper and Alice -snorts-
Abaire chapter 16 . 1/22/2014
I have to choose between sleeping and reading, and I seriously want to read. Thank you for writing this. It is my favorite new fic. And I don't say that lightly. It's even awesome unbeta'd. Great plot so far...
Abaire chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
OMG I am already chomping at the bit, waiting to dive further into this fic. Great way to start a story and get the reader interested!
ReaderKat chapter 26 . 1/21/2014
Enjoyed your story, was very creative with the whole mob thing. Thanks for sharing.
dpennell007 chapter 26 . 1/11/2014
3 for 3. I've read three of your stories and have fallen in love with every one of your Edwards. Rise's strong protective man's man has been a real treat. As I was reading along I became surprised how suddenly things got so serious and action packed. Heart-stoppingly good!

Loved everything about the ending - especially where they lived in a sort of paradise with Alice and Jasper right next door. It felt good and complete. Next up of yours for me is Volition. I've heard nothing but good things about it.
Rachel Garber chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
I don't get into all that stuff, if you don't want to read on about poor choices that ppl make, if you don't like other behavior, habits, don't read the 't go off on the author. That said, in defense of Bella, she met Alec when they were in school together, he was nothing like he is now and despite his family she had no idea he would end up this way. And he made it plain more than once that he wasn't going to let him go. as far as the drugs she took there is something called self-medicating, ppl who are in bad situations drink, take drugs anything to anesthetize themselves against their pain. This is a great story, well written, maybe Alec will get himself killed and all will be solved, one can but hope.
Rachel Garber chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
Oh boy, the boy is about to blow Masen was raised to respect and care for women he is going to have a shitfit when he finds out that Alec did this.
Rachel Garber chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
Is the car bugged, wouldn't surprise me, but no not that he wouldn't take chances with their sounds of kissing but something else is holding him back,hmmm, good chapter, exciting chapter, maybe Alec get caught, or killed, oh goodie, *rubs hands in anticipation*
Rachel Garber chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Wonder why anyone would think you would give away any of the plot, this is good, this is bad, something is going to happen, but hopefully it will get beter, maybe Alec will be shot or something. *crosses fingers*
Rachel Garber chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
I guess I expected that, he was unfair though, he knows she can't keep saying no to him, he'll take her whether she wants to or not, which he already did. They are being a bit unrealistic, well Bella not being with Alec, not surprised but there was hope in the they get better line above. Good good, great chappie, hopefully he hasn't noticed anything yet or too soon.
Rachel Garber chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Wow that is so hot yet so sad the way she is trapped with Alec he is a control freak as any abusive bf or spouse could be, and this with Msen this should be her life, theirlife, great chappie
Rachel Garber chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Hah, I see you pay as close attention to him as I do, *swoon* he's just some well loving the story please don't let them get caught, she needs to get away from Alec, she can just chuck her phone and he can't track her anymore, love love love this
Rachel Garber chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
I'd like to pull on his hair too, ummph, wow hot stuff, live the build up, Alec will he ever catch on, hopefully not. Great chapter, love the popcorn games.
5,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »