Reviews for Rise
bakergirl24 chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
Oh shit. Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Well Alec is a paranoid. Drugs and his lifestyle will do that to you. I'm not sure why she married him to begin with? Didn't her daddy know what Alec was into? You would think he would have being a cop and all. Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Oh Bella is going to play a dangerous game on so many levels. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
I do believe Bella might be jealous. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Drug cartel? So Bella and Masen like each other. I don't think he would ever act on it. He would more than likely end up dead. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Is Alec mob or something? I'm curious. Thanks for sharing. T.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/11/2014
Love love love this story. I've read hundreds but never felt compelled to review. Thank you so much for sharing it!
Emmaline3 chapter 26 . 10/10/2014
Great story! Never thought they'd pull out of the mire, but what an adventure getting out of it... Thanks!
mms1972 chapter 25 . 10/9/2014
I just love this... Reread it again today and couldn't put it down...Wonderful!
momsteps chapter 26 . 10/6/2014
One thing I love abour your stories: you don't drag them out. Most published books don't have an epiloque that tells you about their wedding and all their kids and. and the awesome sex they had 6 weeks after she gave birth. ;)
Novel's addict chapter 26 . 10/5/2014
I stayed up all night so i can complete it , and as before I'm completely in love with the story :)
Bevey99 chapter 26 . 9/21/2014
Loved it!
Bevey99 chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
NO you wouldn't, if you were in a house w/ Edward. ;-]
kirenlocke chapter 16 . 9/20/2014
lol somehow I actually didn't consider at all that he was a cop, maybe because I didn't have the time to mull it over between chapter postings or maybe because it's 4am or maybe I'm a dunce lol
kirenlocke chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
Too true. He's set the precedent by hitting her the first time, now he'll just think he can do it again, the line's crossed.
5,182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »