Reviews for Rise
I love it!
autumn-spring chapter 26 . 5/26/2014
loved this story!
Toni Masen chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
Living the life as a mobsters moll or living a new life in witness protection...neither would be for me. As usual I've enjoyed another one of your stories and as usual in my review I'm going to tell you AGAIN that Volition is and always will be one of my VERY favourite stories! Thank you for writing, don't ever stop! :-)
Just Sus chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
I really liked this story! I can't imagine giving up my life, but I guess I'd do what it took to save my life! Seems like they ended up in a good place. I hope they get the long life they deserve!

Just Sus chapter 24 . 5/9/2014
Wow, that must be really intense! First testifying against people trying to kill you, then leaving your life behind to go into witness protection! At least she'll have Edward!

Just Sus chapter 21 . 5/8/2014
Oh yeah, like what? LOL! Bake?
Just Sus chapter 20 . 5/8/2014
Even if they were/are in love, this scenario would be weird. It's like starting all over again! Of course, they are going to be living together, so I guess they will figure it out!

Just Sus chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
Very intense! Alec has lost it!
Just Sus chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
Hmmmmm...
Just Sus chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
Oh, holy hell! This is NOT happening! Is Alec really serious? He's f'ing around (as is Bella), but he seriously thinks she still would marry him? He's delusional, coke high or not!
Just Sus chapter 11 . 5/8/2014
Masen is going to kill Alec if someone else doesn't do it first!
Just Sus chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
They're pushing the boundaries for sure...hope it doesn't come back to burn them!
Just Sus chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Oh, shit, Sherlock! Trouble here...big trouble!
Just Sus chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
If he doesn't love her, and "hooks up" with other women (I'm talking about Alec here), why won't he let her go? Especially if they're not married! I don't like him at all. How did he get so much money and power at such a young age? How old is Bella, and Alec? And Masen?

Likin' this!
Just Sus chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
Oh-oh...playing with fire here!
5,099 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »