Reviews for Rise
Raggdolly chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Oooo. Once you cross the line from friend to fantasy there really isn't any turning back. :) I do like their relationship, though.
Raggdolly chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Lol that server had a lot of nerve leaving her number with him when he was with a girl who could potentially be his girlfriend. Balls. She has them. Lol.

I wonder what Alec does. From the dynamic and what I've read so far, the obvious answer my brain is providing is he does something which may not be entirely legal. Haha. The blow he provided her was probably a good indictation of that.
Raggdolly chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Having someone around you for their own concern, and not because they care about you is probably one of the worst things. People take others as a convenience, and it sucks. Your story, however, doesn't suck. Its quite marvelous how you've weaved. So so little words into a picture.
Raggdolly chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I am ashamed at myself for never having read one of your stories before, but today felt like the day to dive into one. I'm already intrigued by the dynamic going on here.
StickyFeathers chapter 26 . 6/23/2014
I really liked this story. The jumps from chapter to chapter took some getting used to and left me wanting more details before the next event. I would read this again at 200,000 words and never get bored. So much potential hiding in this story!
garanke chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
please let edward be from the chicago mafia that woul be so cool like he's infiltrating alec's crew to take them down
cbzoo chapter 26 . 6/14/2014
it was wondrful
cbzoo chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
so good
sri ffn chapter 26 . 6/5/2014
perfect.

absolute love pouring for you.

thank you bunches, you tore a hole through my heart but i love you.

sri ffn chapter 25 . 6/5/2014
Aaaaww, such a serene end to such a tumultuous ride.

sri ffn chapter 24 . 6/5/2014
I've read a lot of fics that have really rocked the trial shit but noone needed to visit that nightmare here.

Thank you for this lovely story!

its been a blast reading it.

sri ffn chapter 23 . 6/5/2014
eeeeeek, i don't even celebrate Christmas and i feel giddy about a snowy Christmas.

sri ffn chapter 22 . 6/5/2014
oh wow! what a lovely gift to give her Edward!

sri ffn chapter 21 . 6/5/2014
sigh.

you see that pool of goo right there, thats my melted self.

sri ffn chapter 18 . 6/5/2014
Mother of fuck.

I just hope they allow them to be together.

5,162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »