Reviews for Rise
Raggdolly chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
Oh a tid-bit from Edward's POV. That was unexpected and nice.
Raggdolly chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
Oh damn! This is so incredibly good.
Raggdolly chapter 15 . 6/26/2014
I'm just going to dance around like a fool right meow.
Raggdolly chapter 14 . 6/26/2014
Shade everywhere!
I honestly didn't expect Alec to ask (psh, if you could call it that) her that. Her answer was good. Not no, not yes. Survival at its finest.
Raggdolly chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
Ahhh! See! Bella thinks there's something more to him, too! Kinda funny that I decided to express that in my last review and it was said in this chapter. Haha.
Raggdolly chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
I'm so happy for her, but I fear this progression, the way she will want him more and resist Alec. Dangerous, dangerous, dangerous. I was like "omg" when she saw the camera in there. I was wondering if Alec secretly installed them without her knowing and they were going to get caught that way. That would be foolish, though. I was relieved when Masen said he installed it, but I have a theory about him. I'm probably foolish to voice it because I'll probably be wrong. I don't think he is who he says he is...
Raggdolly chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
I'm so disgusted with Alec, and everything Bella said about him doing it again is true. I've never been in the situation, but it makes so much sense.
Raggdolly chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
I'm so worried for them spending time together in public like that. Someone Alec knows that is aware if his relationship with Bella could possibly see them. So many things are running through my mind, it's hard to articulate them all. I love the danger and intrigue, no matter how nervous it makes me.
Raggdolly chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
Will the gun training come in handy later? Hmm. We shall see.
Raggdolly chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
Great chapter. I can feel her desperation (not sure if that is the right word, actually). I don't think it's wrong or "bad" for her to wish that Alec never came back. Her relationship situation isn't normal. It's not like she can just leave him, or say they're through. That's pretty shitty. Poor girl.
Raggdolly chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
When she said she would rather die for that time with him, than live to die with Alec... that's just so sad. :(
Raggdolly chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
Oh hell. I feel like I've been riding the clanking coaster to the top of the hill. It's just released me. My feels. My nerves! I just know there going to be caught and that sucks.
Raggdolly chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Gah. I can't help but feel so nervous for them because of their situation. I'm sure Alec would have no problem having them "taken care of" if they crossed a line and went behind his back. Yikes.
Raggdolly chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Oooo. Once you cross the line from friend to fantasy there really isn't any turning back. :) I do like their relationship, though.
Raggdolly chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Lol that server had a lot of nerve leaving her number with him when he was with a girl who could potentially be his girlfriend. Balls. She has them. Lol.

I wonder what Alec does. From the dynamic and what I've read so far, the obvious answer my brain is providing is he does something which may not be entirely legal. Haha. The blow he provided her was probably a good indictation of that.
5,190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »