Reviews for Rise
Raggdolly chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
Will the gun training come in handy later? Hmm. We shall see.
Raggdolly chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
Great chapter. I can feel her desperation (not sure if that is the right word, actually). I don't think it's wrong or "bad" for her to wish that Alec never came back. Her relationship situation isn't normal. It's not like she can just leave him, or say they're through. That's pretty shitty. Poor girl.
Raggdolly chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
When she said she would rather die for that time with him, than live to die with Alec... that's just so sad. :(
Raggdolly chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
Oh hell. I feel like I've been riding the clanking coaster to the top of the hill. It's just released me. My feels. My nerves! I just know there going to be caught and that sucks.
Raggdolly chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
Gah. I can't help but feel so nervous for them because of their situation. I'm sure Alec would have no problem having them "taken care of" if they crossed a line and went behind his back. Yikes.
Raggdolly chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Oooo. Once you cross the line from friend to fantasy there really isn't any turning back. :) I do like their relationship, though.
Raggdolly chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Lol that server had a lot of nerve leaving her number with him when he was with a girl who could potentially be his girlfriend. Balls. She has them. Lol.

I wonder what Alec does. From the dynamic and what I've read so far, the obvious answer my brain is providing is he does something which may not be entirely legal. Haha. The blow he provided her was probably a good indictation of that.
Raggdolly chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Having someone around you for their own concern, and not because they care about you is probably one of the worst things. People take others as a convenience, and it sucks. Your story, however, doesn't suck. Its quite marvelous how you've weaved. So so little words into a picture.
Raggdolly chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I am ashamed at myself for never having read one of your stories before, but today felt like the day to dive into one. I'm already intrigued by the dynamic going on here.
StickyFeathers chapter 26 . 6/23/2014
I really liked this story. The jumps from chapter to chapter took some getting used to and left me wanting more details before the next event. I would read this again at 200,000 words and never get bored. So much potential hiding in this story!
garanke chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
please let edward be from the chicago mafia that woul be so cool like he's infiltrating alec's crew to take them down
cbzoo chapter 26 . 6/14/2014
it was wondrful
cbzoo chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
so good
sri ffn chapter 26 . 6/5/2014
perfect.

absolute love pouring for you.

thank you bunches, you tore a hole through my heart but i love you.

-sri
sri ffn chapter 25 . 6/5/2014
Aaaaww, such a serene end to such a tumultuous ride.

-sri