Reviews for Rise
sri ffn chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
Oh shit! I'm sitting in my office, not giving a damn about my portfolio going down the drain, I'm too worried about these two being busted.

sri ffn chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
Oh god, I'm so sad for Bella.

I'm happy she's slowly coming out.

sri ffn chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
So few words, how're you breaking my heart with them?

sri ffn chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Jealousy. Always comes with great results.

sri ffn chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
I'm glad the story isn't about the addiction because I'm uncomfortable with the drugs thing. It depresses me.

I'm looking forward to where this goes.

sri ffn chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
So I got brave and started a bigger story.

I saw it recc'd at . Got curious. Started reading.

I'm even more curious after the first chapter. Ravenclaws are a little too curious for their own good.

Guest chapter 26 . 5/24/2014
Thank you. This was a great story. I was a bit tentative at first since I was looking for a lighter story, but you made it worth it. Great ending. You made the transition into Peter and Charlotte into a very smooth one.

Thank you for writing this great story!
Best,
A grateful and happy reader.
alice'sbella chapter 26 . 5/26/2014
I love it!
autumn-spring chapter 26 . 5/26/2014
loved this story!
Toni Masen chapter 26 . 5/25/2014
Living the life as a mobsters moll or living a new life in witness protection...neither would be for me. As usual I've enjoyed another one of your stories and as usual in my review I'm going to tell you AGAIN that Volition is and always will be one of my VERY favourite stories! Thank you for writing, don't ever stop! :-)
Just Sus chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
I really liked this story! I can't imagine giving up my life, but I guess I'd do what it took to save my life! Seems like they ended up in a good place. I hope they get the long life they deserve!

Just Sus chapter 24 . 5/9/2014
Wow, that must be really intense! First testifying against people trying to kill you, then leaving your life behind to go into witness protection! At least she'll have Edward!

Just Sus chapter 21 . 5/8/2014
Oh yeah, like what? LOL! Bake?
Just Sus chapter 20 . 5/8/2014
Even if they were/are in love, this scenario would be weird. It's like starting all over again! Of course, they are going to be living together, so I guess they will figure it out!

Just Sus chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
Very intense! Alec has lost it!
5,166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »