Reviews for Rise
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Gasp! Holy . . . what now . . . dun-dun-dunh. As always just wonderful . . .
Christy
BLilTXgirl chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
I don't know if I should be thrilled for them or terrified. Maybe both?
bonz245 chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
this is so good...thanks.
BLilTXgirl chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Of course he'd rather be there. Duh! LOL

Clingy Alec is interesting. The difference between me and Bella is that given the chance to see an NFL game live, I would always go. Alec would never get his boy time.
Tinsley Warren chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Ah! Yes! I hope they don't get killed tho!

So Alec is part of the mafia? Maybe the drug part? Hmm. He does seem to idolize scarface so that makes sense.

I wonder what's going to happen with her and masen!
lisamichelle17 chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Oh. Boy. We are in uncharted territory. The line was crossed in this chapter. This is forbidden and there could be a lot of consequences. You have my attention. I worry about who is going to get hurt. btw. I loved Bella's Halloween costume. Thank you.
Katie1824 chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
AHHHH! That's about all I can say about this charpter.
readingisbliss chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
I feel bad for her. She's trapped with someone she used to love. Her only friend works for him. And Alec is dangerous. The feelings she is having for Masen will most likely make him even more dangerous if/when he finds out. But if anyone could get her away from Alec, I'm thinking it's Masen. Or maybe she will do it herself? This is titled 'Rise.' Yeah, I think I like the thought of that. Really look forward to finding out :)
Twilovingmama chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
I am thinking Edward is undercover and they are both falling for each other. I really like this story. I hope they both get out alive.
readingisbliss chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
She likes him :)
tayloras chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
They kissed! Yeay
Moltz chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
This is a train wreck waiting to happen!
They are going to get caught.
What does Bella expect from Masen? He has to watch his boss take advantage of her every day. Will we get his POV?
silton chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Dun, Dun, Dun...cant blame her, I dont know how she has held off this long...again, I think you forever write the best Edwards...
readingisbliss chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
She def needs to get away from Alec. It's a crazy mofo that would rather kill you than let you leave. I can't wait to see how this all unfolds. Love it.
ReaderCathy chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Great fanfictions have extreme effects on me. I'm either speechless or can't shut up and write superlong reviews.
I haven't written review for The Rise for too long (actually, from the beginning) because I simply don't know what to write.
I can't say it's perfect, because it's not. The situation is far from being ideal. And, oh god, I don't know if that kiss will make it more or less complicated.
5,179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 286 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 306 .. Last Next »