Reviews for Rise
HollBeth chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
The tension and her emotions throughout were palpable - you did an excellent job.

And...yeah. They kissed. That happened. I smiled.
karalynn79 chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Sometimes a girl has to take a chance.
readingisbliss chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
I love the way Bella and Masen are together. More flirty than friendly it seems. *sigh*

Alec is unpredictable. Makes him seem more scary. I understand why Bella hasn't just left. This dude would lose his shit. Not good. I hope she can come up with a plan that gets her out. Safe and alive.

Loving this story bb!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
love the story can't wait to read more
Jls chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
I hope they're able to get out of this situation without either one of them getting hurt, but that seems unlikely. So hooked on this:)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Poor woman!
camianbu88 chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
so excited about this! can't wait to read more and more
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Gasp! Holy . . . what now . . . dun-dun-dunh. As always just wonderful . . .
Christy
BLilTXgirl chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
I don't know if I should be thrilled for them or terrified. Maybe both?
bonz245 chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
this is so good...thanks.
BLilTXgirl chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Of course he'd rather be there. Duh! LOL

Clingy Alec is interesting. The difference between me and Bella is that given the chance to see an NFL game live, I would always go. Alec would never get his boy time.
Tinsley Warren chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Ah! Yes! I hope they don't get killed tho!

So Alec is part of the mafia? Maybe the drug part? Hmm. He does seem to idolize scarface so that makes sense.

I wonder what's going to happen with her and masen!
lisamichelle17 chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
Oh. Boy. We are in uncharted territory. The line was crossed in this chapter. This is forbidden and there could be a lot of consequences. You have my attention. I worry about who is going to get hurt. btw. I loved Bella's Halloween costume. Thank you.
Katie1824 chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
AHHHH! That's about all I can say about this charpter.
readingisbliss chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
I feel bad for her. She's trapped with someone she used to love. Her only friend works for him. And Alec is dangerous. The feelings she is having for Masen will most likely make him even more dangerous if/when he finds out. But if anyone could get her away from Alec, I'm thinking it's Masen. Or maybe she will do it herself? This is titled 'Rise.' Yeah, I think I like the thought of that. Really look forward to finding out :)
5,186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 286 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 306 .. Last Next »