Reviews for Rise
JiffyKate chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
So, yeah, Alec is a douche. I know I'm just 3 chapters in, but I already feel Bella's emotions pulling on my heartstrings...making me feel stuff for her. I'm glad she has Masen. She'd be so alone without him and that's just too sad.

-Jenny Kate
JiffyKate chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
I really like this story so far. It's interesting and has my attention. I really like this "Masen"...looking forward to seeing what's in store for these two.

Really excited to finally be reading one of your stories! You've been on my TBR list for far too long!

-Jenny Kate
ElleOnEarth chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
Your writing is as warm and welcome as a conversation with a dear old friend. How I love coming back to it again and again!
ElleOnEarth chapter 12 . 3/11/2013
Care to know why I love you, Rochelle Allison, besides the fact that everything you pen is so wonderfully well written? Your writing possesses the elegance I crave in a literary work, plus the something extra that I didn't: your subtle use of "back-in-the-day" language. Things like, "in the cut", "don't trip", "hitting it", etc., leaves me with an unexpected homey feeling, nestled in a luxurious cocoon – like eating my grandma's biscuits at the Ritz Carlton. That, my dear, is a feeling and a flavor that's hard to resist. Not that I've ever actually tried! Well done, winsome writer, well done.
aqua-love-angel-13 chapter 26 . 3/10/2013
Wow! This was really great! I enjoyed reading it. Something about it drew me in, and kept me in until it was finished! Awesome story!
Susie chapter 26 . 3/8/2013
I absolutely loved this story and I have read a ton! Great writing and plot as well.
Jaygm chapter 26 . 3/10/2013
Great ending- but weird that they have to assume new identities. Consequences, though.

Another nicely written and well plotted out story with awesome characters.

Thanks.
Jaygm chapter 25 . 3/10/2013
Sob.
Jaygm chapter 24 . 3/10/2013
Had to grab tissues for this one. I can't even imagine.
Jaygm chapter 22 . 3/10/2013
Don't know why she would mourn her old self- the guarded one that lived with Alec.

She really screwed up her life by choosing to go with Alec and live in the mob world. Now, even though Alec's dead and she's free from him, her life is not going to be her own anymore either.

And, she's wrong- Alec deserved to die. He was cruel and too far gone. And it was either her or him. She sure didn't deserve it- but he did.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 3/10/2013
Can't complain about the "sequester"- in this instance at least!
Jaygm chapter 20 . 3/10/2013
Together at last. But witness protection is not an ideal situation. It is too bad that Bella will have to leave her father behind. Consequences of the life she chose with Alec.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 3/10/2013
Forks and Edward Cullen. Hmmm. . .
Jaygm chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
Complications. Hope they do get back together.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 3/10/2013
Didn't see Bella killing Alec- but he needed to be dead. Now she just needs to get back with Edward- but that will probably be complicated.
5,053 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »