Reviews for Rise
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Great chapter:)
Rebadams7 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Wrap up tight
Use to scare away the might
Cross a line to watch them play
Chase the other ones away
As yet though you cannot stay
Cheer from the side or into the fray
Which or wish you cannot say

R
Kdub4127 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Keeps getting better and better cant wait to read more
tff000 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
seems like he might not get the full scope of b
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I like differnt.
Thank you.
shonla chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Great chapter.
namemeamy chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Well, I think I know; Definitely an undercurrent of attraction running between them. But it feels maybe there is also something more behind Masen's reticence?
jermak99 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
I'm really liking this one so far! Thanks for updating :)
RoryCullen chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
So she is a possession to Alec and he would never stand for her walking away, I imagine... And her ego is so low that she probably believes she could never make it on her own. I wonder is she his wife or girlfriend? Talk tomorrow.
NKubie chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
I know what that was, but I think Bella needs to figure that out on her own. This has so much potential for danger. What an interesting change for you. Almost has a Volition feel to it in regards to the potential for violence. I love that you are so varied in your work.

xo
Nan
whohellanoes chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Hopefully she'll find out soon about her new feelings over Masen. Then she, or they, can start planning. How'd she get in this mess anyway. Charlie would not approve. Thanks so much.
lisamichelle17 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
This is a really interesting friendship between Edward and Bella. There is chemistry. This could get very complicated quickly. I am even more curious about Bella's past. Her relationships. Angela. Charlie. I think that will give me a greater perspective of where she is coming from. I love your writing. That you answer my questions when you are a very busy woman. I look forward to where you take me in this journey. Just like a wave. I bet you don't even remember that analogy *winks*
lisamichelle17 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012