Reviews for Rise
dlhk chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Great chapter. I really like Masen. That he wants what's best for Bella. Such an intersting story line. I can't wait for more.
HollBeth chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I don't understand people like Alec. Never will. I've read stories and seen movies with people like him, and I'll never understand their need to "hold." To hold a person, when you don't care about the person. To keep someone who doesn't wish to be kept. And for what? He barely interacts with her. What's the point? I'm sure it may become clearer later, but it's frustrating to see the way their "relationship" exists. Compelling, though - loving the gravity and the heavy feel of this story!
mommy2kh chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I love how you can write such different stories! I'm in and can't wait for more!
TwiTaxGirl chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I love it! It's so different than every other story I have on alert. (And I won't even admit to how many I have on alert right now)
Violhaine chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I trust you telling g me stories, taking me whenever your rich and fertile imagination wants to lead. Very happy to be reading another series of WitFits with you at the helm. All this to say "thank you".

LMBB chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
This is so far from what I would expect from a story from you but I'm really intrigued and I'm enjoying it very much. I look forward to it whenever it arrives in my inbox. Thanks.
Ladyniki chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Waiting for Masen to come up with a plan to get B away from Alec...
NPakus chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Poor girl...what a mess. Your writing draws me in despite the darkness that surrounds their life.
Babette12 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
The scientist in me is cringing at the damage she's doing to her body, especially vacillating between an upper and a downer. The human in me is crying for her. She's gotten herself into a really bad situation. I understand what Edward means when he says she should be careful what she wishes for. I'm sure that when Alec tires of her his way of leaving her alone for good will be killing her.

maymay74 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I'd like to see how Bella tries to escape. Is there anyone outside who cares for her?
kmfroggi chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
kinda glad its not about drug addiction, but i would take whatever you gave us!lol. i kinda have an incling on edward, maybe he's not who he says he is? awesome chapter...i hope she gets to leave!
Tinsley Warren chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
He doesn't try to influence her decision about her habit, probably because its not in his job description. But it seems like he would rather her not do it.

I wonder what he meant by you better be careful what you wish for. Hmm I wonder if its happening soon. But then what will happen with her?

blue022 chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Love it!
Jenny Window chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
You've got me wondering what Alec is into, and how he and Bella went from lovers to to this miserable situation. I'm guessing if Masen knows what's good for him, he'll keep Bella at a distance..bugger that! Thanks for the update.
tayloras chapter 2 . 10/17/2012