Reviews for Rise
Enjoyably descriptive.
blb1000 chapter 11 . 3/7
Ah oh.
blb1000 chapter 9 . 3/7
She answered with appropriate quickness.
blb1000 chapter 7 . 3/7
The hand is a sweet gesture.
blb1000 chapter 6 . 3/7
Your writing is beautiful and phenomenal. It makes me want to take hikes in Tilden and have picnics. I am such a huge fan of this story; it was just lovely to read. Hope you are doing well, and I will definitely be reading your others soon :)
juicytreat2 chapter 26 . 2/22
Loved this story. Thank you so much for sharing.
juicytreat2 chapter 22 . 2/22
Oooh...I couldn't love this Edward more than I do now!
juicytreat2 chapter 21 . 2/22
Having sex all the time sounds perfect! Love these two and how they are getting to know each other.
juicytreat2 chapter 17 . 2/22
He has to be okay! And I Fing loved EPOV!
juicytreat2 chapter 13 . 2/22
Oh Lordy! While I'm so glad they finally did the deed, I'm worried and scared for them!
juicytreat2 chapter 7 . 2/21
Damn! That was one good kiss!
juicytreat2 chapter 4 . 2/21
I can't believe that I have not read this story? ! But I wanted to let you know that I love it so far and I can't wait to see where it goes! I really feel for Bella and her loneliness. But there is hope...and I'm hopeful that Masen is his name!
boopgirl chapter 26 . 2/16
Great story.
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 4 . 2/8
I love this story, the subtle way this relationship develops. Your writing is extraordinary, , but that is an unnecessary statement, of course...I think the only reason why I haven't read ALL of your work by now, is to keep the prospect of reading them for the first giving up virginity. There is only ONE first. The knowledge of the guaranteed pleasure that is awaiting me with each of your stories, makes me go slow in my discoveries...thank you for this. And congrats on your OF deserve so much. Xoxox
5,173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »