Reviews for Rise
beachblonde2244 chapter 22 . 4/29/2015
Awwwwe Christmas surprises are so sweet. I love how fluid their interactions are with each other
beachblonde2244 chapter 20 . 4/29/2015
Tiny tyrant? Haha sounds like a little one ;)
I love their chemistry with each other
beachblonde2244 chapter 18 . 4/29/2015
"Acceptable" behaviors pose an interesting twist to his job
beachblonde2244 chapter 17 . 4/29/2015
Well shit sure did hit the fan in this chapter. Explosions everywheeeeerrrre! Hahaha
beachblonde2244 chapter 15 . 4/28/2015
Hot damn. The name secret is out
beachblonde2244 chapter 14 . 4/28/2015
Well the diamond should be good getaway money ;)
beachblonde2244 chapter 11 . 4/28/2015
Wow. Good on her for defending herself. Alec takes being a drunk schmuck to a new level. I can't wait to see masen's reaction. I'm also looking forward to finding out why he goes by masen :)
beachblonde2244 chapter 6 . 4/27/2015
I love the raw emotions from Bella and edward's distance he tries to keep. Yay for their first kiss :)
Oilily chapter 26 . 4/19/2015
Hi Rochelle!
I had a big lump in my throat today when I finished Rise...and I loved it!
I was very moved by your story. Especially the scene between Bella and Charlie in the hospital made me bawling my eyes out. And damn...I love me a good cry over a wonderful story. Angsty and beautiful, heart-stopping and swoon-worthy. Perfect combination for which I always search in a story. And Rise has it all.
I went into your story expecting that I'll love it. As I loved all your stories I read so far. And it was exactly that. I loved it! I devoured every word, because I didn't want to miss a single one. I even read every comma and point. LOL
By the way...I think you did great with not stretching out the trial. I think it would have disturbed the dynamic of the story and the wonderful developing relationship between Bella and Edward...umm...Charlotte and Peter. ;)
What else to say withouth sounding repetitive? (See my previous reviews for your other stories...they all apply for Rise as well.)
Your Edward/Masen/Peter is totally hot and I don't wonder that Bella fell for him. How could she not? I wanted to jump him, grab him and hide him somewhere for myself. ;) Sounds a little bit creepy, I know. But it's your fault I'm lusting after a fictional character!
I can't express enough how much I love your writing! Perfect as always.
Thanks for sharing it with us!

xoxo, Oilily
JerSeaGal chapter 26 . 3/21/2015
Great story! Loved it!
JerSeaGal chapter 12 . 3/20/2015
Guest chapter 26 . 3/14/2015
Absolutely loved this story!
amynkansas chapter 7 . 2/4/2015
Loving this story and the way you wrote it. Thanks for sharing it.
renewagain chapter 26 . 1/20/2015
This is a great story. I think this is the second one (first was Sear) I've read of yours and I'm just surprised at how creatively different they are. I can really see both of them as screenplays, you've got the action and the characters, and even though they are Edward and Bella, they are really more. I like that they are flawed and find happiness together. But also, I'm insanely jealous of their sex lives. Oh well.
Sophia sophia chapter 26 . 1/15/2015
Read the whole story in a day - couldn't stop! Thanks for writing it.
5,167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »