Reviews for Rise
bakergirl24 chapter 13 . 10/15/2014
So Masen's been really busy. First a camera or camera's, sleeping with the bosses girlfriend and now he disabled her GPS. I think he might actually be scarier than the Le boyfriend. Just sayin.

I can't believe no one else has seen that camera yet?

bakergirl24 chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
Oh boy. They did the deed and I don't think they used protection. Holy shit.

I wonder where else Edward put cameras? Interesting?

bakergirl24 chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
I don't like the fact that in this chapter she says that she knows Alex loves her he just doesn't respect her or their relationship and she's fine with that because she feels the same way. So does that mean it's okay if he screws anything with a vagina? Would he like it if she screwed anything with a dick? Somehow I don't think so. I don't know why she so willingly excepts this?

This is horrible but I'm kinda glad he smacked her. I think it was a much needed wake-up call for her. Maybe now she won't let him slide and she will try to figure out a way to get herself out of the mess she is in. I think at this point only she can save herself.

bakergirl24 chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
So Alex is branching out and the family doesn't know. That never works out well. Greed is a real bitch. Damn, I wonder if he will start sampling that product?

So Edward knows all there is to know about Bella and he didn't know where her father lived? Bella, needs to use her brain. Right now she is being ruled by her heart. That a man who is currently treating her halfway decent. I say halfway because I don't think he is being honest with her and he could pretty much be using her to get the info that he needs. I still want to think he is a cop or he could work for a rival family.

bakergirl24 chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
Good morning Rochelle, I hope all is well. So are Edward's parents really dead? Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
I'm thinking she needs to kill Alec slowly. But then again I'm a huge bitch and would never had gotten myself into that position. If I was stuck in it and couldn't get out of it he would have already been dead or at the very least wishing he were. Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
Oh boy now two people are playing. Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
Oh shit. Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Well Alec is a paranoid. Drugs and his lifestyle will do that to you. I'm not sure why she married him to begin with? Didn't her daddy know what Alec was into? You would think he would have being a cop and all. Thanks for sharing. Peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Oh Bella is going to play a dangerous game on so many levels. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
I do believe Bella might be jealous. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Drug cartel? So Bella and Masen like each other. I don't think he would ever act on it. He would more than likely end up dead. Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
bakergirl24 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Is Alec mob or something? I'm curious. Thanks for sharing. T.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/11/2014
Love love love this story. I've read hundreds but never felt compelled to review. Thank you so much for sharing it!
Emmaline3 chapter 26 . 10/10/2014
Great story! Never thought they'd pull out of the mire, but what an adventure getting out of it... Thanks!
5,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »