Reviews for Facing Fiction
Johnny's Cowgirl chapter 4 . 1/10
Loved every minute of it! :)
Wow chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Holly crap your good. Your are the best writer ever and I mean it...wow
somedeepmystery chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
That was a very fun read. Thank you for sharing it. :)
KryptonitePoison chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
This was a great ending to an interesting story. I thought it would have been interesting if Chuck had felt something for Yvonne because she played Sarah. Sarah felt something for Zach because he played Chuck.
Thanks for writing.
CaryR chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Very good ending. Thank you.
Ann chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Best story ever!
coreymon77 chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Well, that was fun. It was quite nice how they could do their part in giving Sarah back her memories and Chuck and Sarah back their lives together. Having Sarah say her wedding vows at the end was absolutely adorable.

until next time,
coreymon77
waschal chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Awwww, great ende
Rumburak chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Great idea brillantly implented. Thank you.
devangel6 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Aww how sweet, bittersweet actually that that the story is finished but I'm glad for the happy ending and Sarah getting her memory back.
So Chuck has no memory of Yvonne? Or did they do the same thing just at the beach an Chuck thought Sarah was still Yvonne?

I kinda wish there were more of Yvonne's adventure in the world of Chuck. I'm surprised she didn't ask Chuck to demonstrate the Intersect in action for real, that would be so cool :D
Arya's prayers chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
So, so sweet.

Thank you for this!
Hotski chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Awesome ending on a really fun story. :D

Probably my all time third favorite Zac and Yvonne story, all just great fun with adding the romance with Charah and not Zac and Yvonne.
Arya's prayers chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Hahahaha - I had faith that Sarah would get her memories back but hasn't considered the option of watching a Chuck marathon with Zach!

Hopefully Yvonne can also talk to Chuck and clear up what her 'motivation' was (and as an extension what Sarah was thinking) during critical moments in their relationship.

LOVE this!
KryptonitePoison chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
This was a great chapter. Poor Yvonne had a hard time convincing Chuck and Morgan she wasn't Sarah. Where were all the fans that hated the ending of the show and thought it sucked. Calling Sarah on the phone sounds like something Morgan would think of. A top secret teleportation device, nice. So Zach is going to help Sarah remember by having her watch the show, smart. I guess the theme of this story is that the kiss was magical. I think Zach should kiss Sarah and Chuck should kiss yvonne, maybe that would work. This for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012