Reviews for First Encounter
ekmr chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I'm really anticipating the follow up to this. Imagining Gibbs working with Amanda's unconventional style already has me laughing and I'm guessing there will be a bit of butting heads between Lee and Gibbs.

It's like anticipating a great Christmas present :)
Recekayla chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I like it! A lot. You really got all the characters exactly right. Can't wait to see where you take them next, what a combo.
WasWoksa chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I usually have some difficulty enjoying crossovers just because it's difficult to keep all the characters true, avoid competition for primacy between the main characters, and still maintain a smooth flow to the story. That being said, I think you did a lovely job with this. It was an enjoyable read, and it gave me some pretty good giggles. Nicely done!
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Nice. Gonna watch for the big long piece to come.
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
You have me hooked. Can't wait to read the novella.
AmyAnneJenkins chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I can only imagine short and to the point Gibbs dealing with the Little Black Belt Confuser. . . too fun!
sscaldwe chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
AWESOME! Loved how you mixed the two story lines together. Sheer perfection. I could visualize every scene, especially Gibbs' interactions with Amanda. Too funny! Looking forward to reading your other story when you post!