Reviews for Secrets
Loving it
Oooohh I hope snape punches Dumbledore!
Hmpf. Snape should have punched him.
MagicWriterK chapter 3 . 8/15
Am I the only one who wants to lock Vernon is Azkaban right now?
MagicWriterK chapter 2 . 8/13
MagicWriterK chapter 1 . 8/13
I felt like I was on a roller coaster, climbing steadily to the top, the climax, nervously anticipating the positive thrill that was going to come. bUT THEN my roller coaster must have gone off the rails and fell into a haunted house at the bottom of an ice-cold lake, bECAUSE EVERYTHING WENT TO TARTARUS. WHY, SIRIUS!? WHY!? I HOPE YOU GET THE BLOODY NONSENSE BEATEN OUT OF YOU!
Sorry chapter 1 . 7/6
I'm sorry, this is well written and I'd like to read more but I cant get past how ooc Sirius is. Given that he was disowned by his family he would never even suggest such a thing to Harry. I get this is au but I just cant. But what I did read was really well done.
gleefan2009 chapter 5 . 3/30
Love it please write more
This is a very good story. The plot is well thought out and the characters are very good. Keep it up. :)
TheAmberFox chapter 2 . 1/20
GO REMUS! GO REMUS! GO REMUS! PUNCH SIRIUS IN THE FACE! GO REMUS! Oh, and Remus is adorable in my opinion 3
This sounds maddening but I search for stories like this everywhere, i was getting to the point of not finding any that were any good I clicked on this with... might i say a faint heart, but i began reading and if this were a book it would be 'a real page turner' because it is that good.

(really hate writing critisism because i can't spell much and i feel really mean saying stuff like this but) I would have liked it if you had described don more, not just for character's sake but because I eneded up shipping him with Severus.

This story was so good you gave me a new ship, it has been written beautifully, I think you've written it in a way where Severus isnt out of character but is becomming more friendly with Harry beacause of hind sight which I love.

Thankyou for giving us this story I will probably read it again tomorrow. -Big D
Syrup666 chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Oh my god, this was amazing! It would be interesting to see how Harry copes with moving in with his family and learning to love himself, but this was also a perfect ending. Gah! I love it all!
TheAmberFox chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
So unlike Sirius...
Therio chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Great little story. There are not enough stories involving Harry joining the Weasley family. Thanks for sharing.
lilyflower101 chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
love it! sequel please! :)