Reviews for Names From a Different Point of View
talerano chapter 1 . 1/31
NICE!
Eldar-Melda chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Skyguy is my favorite really.
bavaria44 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Loved this. My very first SW fan fiction I read...and yeah, IMHO, you should own the franchise, maybe then I wouldn’t have sat in the cinema while watching Phantom Menace, screaming inside: “Please, stop with the semi-circle meetings!” and “Down with the Senate!”

One can almost watch Padmé’s pain; it is so, so visible. Could feel it in every your word. Especially the way she looks at the name: The Chosen One; filling her with admiration and apprehension in the same time. And it made me finally realize, that no matter how badly I wished for a turning point in Anakin’s life, the story went on. It had to, so that we could reach the point where the other trilogy left, and Anakin, no more a learner but a master meets his son. Put in Darth Vader’s own words: “The circle is now complete.”

Love your style. This story is written almost like a poem, a narration of a fallen hero. You can sense that something is coming. All in all, the “slaving” was definitely worth it. Great story.

B.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Great job! I love the different explanations for his name. Also, I love your username! :)
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This was a very sweet, contemplative fic. You were very true to both Padme and Anakin, and I greatly enjoyed reading it. :)
AniProcrstnated chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Brilliant! I'm not sure if the friend point is very valid, but the rest are spot on! (And of course, you leave a barely noticeable wink towards the future because Anakin Skywalker will later get another name more famous than any you listed... although that didn't overshadow the story at all.)
Elma Trisara chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Aww, I really like this.
Curly Wurly Me chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Love it :) Hero with no Fear, Skyguy and Ani were my favourites :)
spikala chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I liked the idea and think you got it across really well. All of Anakin's responsibilities and flaws wrapped up in a few titles. Great job, I really enjoyed the story.
Tavae Themisal chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
or Grin and nod...pretending to know what people are talking about! I like this. I wonder if there are any others that will reflect on the names given to Anakin. Or maybe this should be Padme's line alone and the others shod have thier own thread. Perhaps we could see Padme's insights on the names given to all her frinds and family? Ahhh here I go fishing for more stroy. I'm so bad aren't I?
Dolphingirls chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This is good :). I never really thought about it but Anakin sure does have a lot of names/nicknames- so do I :D.
Diz chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Very nice! Your story is touching, simple and profound. It's painful to know that all of this potential, all of his good qualities, are going to go to waste. Good insight on a complicated character who is so afraid to fail that he dooms himself to it.