Reviews for My Apprentice
The Tonberry Queen chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This is awesome. I love the ending! Leknaat was perfect. Really well done!
Moonlight M3lody chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I like the story. It's parallel to how Sarah was treated. Those who were not even considered to be human, finding solace under Leknaat's guidance. During this point he has yet receiving the prophecy of destroyed future, has he? Luc, Luca, Sarah, Jowy, Elza. We have a lot of abused kids in Suikoden...

Your characterization of Leknaat is top notch. I also like the little bit of character development you managed to write in such short fic. He changed so much between Suikoden I and II, from the slightly mischievous boy you depicted cleverly to such sullen, serious person.

I just have a little problem with this sentence:
He found that closing his eyes and falling asleep passed the most time, though.
Somehow that doesn't sound right. Maybe consider '...falling asleep consumed most time, though."
I do get what you're trying to say, so perhaps it's just me.
lachesis108 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Man, I love this fic! I always love to read about Luc, and you did a great job with this one! I admire your ability to describe Luc's untold experiences in details that made me able to feel the overflowing feelings, especially from Leknaat's point of view. You're awesome! Please continue to contribute for this fandom with other Luc stories! :D
Urbane Sombrero chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This is a great story! :D I love the idea of focusing on the somewhat mysterious relationship between Leknaat & Luc. It's also interesting to see Luc so vulnerable as a child, especially since he was always careful to put up a calm, collected front in any given situation. I can definitely see Leknaat being more pained by foreseeing Luc's destiny, even moreso than the others she watched over, since she had raised and trained him from such a young age and, as you said, looked at him as if he were her own son.

This works really well as a one-shot, but I can also see this potentially being expanded into a series, if you wanted to. I'm not entirely sure on the timeline, but I can't help but think that the "guests" referred to at the end are Tir McDohl & his group...
ca99oline chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Yay! I've finally found another Luc story! Great story! I hope you could update this story as soon as possible.
Marmora F. An Nora chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
The story about Luc always leave a bittersweet taste to me.
Yami no Majou077 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I like this story. Sounded so real and fantastic. I love Luc too so i'm very happy to read his past. They only reveal one or two in the manga,so it's great you add more scenes inside.
Great job.
UnwrittenMemory chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I can't wait to read more of this! Great job!
muppethands chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Mama Leknaat. Hehe.

This...this is precious and pretty much perfect. Excellent job.

Got nothing else I can say, sorry .