Reviews for Sons of the Sea
kathyoberbeck chapter 14 . 1/28/2018
Yummy Janto goodness!
A. Zap chapter 19 . 7/13/2015
This was great! I loved almost all of it and I love the cameos from the Supernatural team. The one part that didn't feel quite right was some of the way that Jack treated Gwen. Yes, I hated how he seemed to favor her, but I don't think he would have treated her as badly as he ended up doing even before she started having sex with gods. I don't know why, it just didn't sit right. I also didn't like the comparison between Jack and Zeus, but I think that was Owen's overprotective side coming out anyway.

Still, this was a good story and I enjoyed it. I think I'll look up this other story you mentioned.
A. Zap chapter 18 . 7/13/2015
Why do I have a feeling that Castiel's reaction to an orgy would end up being like the brothel scene?

Anyway, love this treading into Supernatural. I love it too. Castiel's my favorite and I ship Destiel. Though I think it would be cute for Jack to flirt with the angel, since he and Ianto are an item in this (and I ship them as well, that probably won't be happening. Much.

Nice job, by the way.
A. Zap chapter 15 . 7/13/2015
It's everyone's favorite Trickster aka Gabriel. I love the reference! This is really good so far.
guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
luv the story but i kno a fair bit bout the greek gods n other then zues n peusidon-not sure if i spelt that right- nun of them were really the not understand no type... yea ton of em were possessive gits over humans they saw as belonging to them like with apollo and that spartan prince but they weren't rapists... sorry for goin on kno thisis fanfic n u can spin it how u want just felt need to point it out. again love the fic so far
IStalkMyFandoms chapter 17 . 8/5/2014
Hehe now i know where gabriel got his idea for tuesday
JazmineKiller chapter 19 . 7/7/2014
This was pretty awesome. I love the idea of Owen and Ianto being brothers and sea gods! The Supernatural bits were a nice touch (:
sd4ianto chapter 19 . 7/1/2014
I think you did justice to this story. But it's probably time to let it rest. Unless you still have something major to tell. And I'll be checking out your other fics. I was actually checking out Dastiel on youtube when I discovered Jack and Ianto, so they hold a great place in my heart.
hotflower901 chapter 18 . 5/20/2014
I believe that Jack would be one to swallow. Easy to imagine Jack at an orgy. Harder to picture Ianto. Gabriel can be such a dick sometimes.
Aya2013 chapter 18 . 5/20/2014
like your story! thanks for sharing!:)
sd4ianto chapter 18 . 5/17/2014
Always love Jack and Ianto (and how they can be so jealous for each other), then throw in Castiel! WOW!
Seath Goch chapter 17 . 4/4/2014
Love the 'Supernatural' twist to the Loki you introduced last chapter and very glad that you're back writing as I'm loving this canon again. Can't wait for more even if the next chapter could possibly be the last.
bookwyrm22 chapter 17 . 4/3/2014
So much fun! I love the Supernatural references. A great chapter. Hope all is well! )
HarriNoodles chapter 17 . 4/3/2014
Okay I see the reference's now and for the record I'm crying with laughter at them! Brilliant! x
HarriNoodles chapter 15 . 4/3/2014
I love this fic, I've read it loads and I've only just noticed, is that a little Richard Speight Jr I see in this chapter? If so, Well played my friend, Well played. xx