Reviews for Unexpected Joy and Heartbreak
cecilia.dryan chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Heather chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Ok seriously? Stop with the run on sentences. That paragraph about Bay buying a home pregnancy test? Really?! I have bought 3 and never got a dirty look. Stop putting your opinion into the story, with no period or quotation or anything.
DestielDelenaPotter chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
Pretty good so far. Please write more soon.
ToriBb chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
They should find out their having twins and if they do can you name it Victoria Renee Bloodsoe Tori for short.
silverbellbaby chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
I love your story. I was wondering when you'd be posting another chapter as it's one of my favorites and I love 'Bemmet' and I'm currently writing a story on them as well because they're the best 'couple' on the show.
Fangirl chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Love it, please keep writing xox
courtneylovesTV chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Update please !
TeamDamon22 chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Please tell me you didn't drop this story! :(I really hope you didn't, it seems like such a good story and I love how everyone is reacting to Bay being Preggers.
anna chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
You are an AWESOME writter. Make more bay and emmet stories!
SesshomarusMate2468 chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
I loved how you just tore up Simone Slutclaire at the end. I wanted to every second I saw her in the show for what she did. Can't wait until you update :D
AHH chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
UPDATE
silverbellbaby chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
i like all the names.i thought id point smthg out to u bad intended but do u spell check your chapters before u post?ive noticed alot of errors in your story.i love the story but i thought id be nice n let u know incase u werent aware of it. i look forward to readin the next chapter.
silverbellbaby chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
found your story n am in love w it. i hope u will in the process of writin a story on bemmet as not logged in as im reviewin from my phone but my username is above.i remember this story awhile back but couldnt remember the title until i saw ur story by for writin this n hope ull continue care.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
Aww great chapter! Please update!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
Awwww I loved that please update!