Reviews for Eviler than Thou
Kenneth chapter 7 . 12/27/2016
Make a sequel, that was awsome
Samantha613 chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
Awesome story.
Cheshire shadow chapter 7 . 10/30/2016
*grins demon smile at Vicky* *teleports her to Mandy as another slave* I like the idea for sequels. Maybe could have one with Mandy's evil infects Timmy as an alternate personality and he gets worse than Mandy. Then her and grim have to save Timmy. And the town.
The Blow Archives chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
Wow! This read keeps you on your seat! Finding raw talent in this day and age is such a challenge, so you can bet I'm glad I stumbled onto this page! I hope to write some of my own cartoon based crossovers in the near future and I hope I can write something as interesting as what you've shown here!
The Blow Archives chapter 2 . 10/14/2016
Great work! I'm reading this with my girlfriend and we're both having a lot of fun with it! I hope to create some stories of my own in the future and I hope that others will take an interest in it, however I have not found inspiration. Perhaps one day I can try to create a series like this.
Cheshire shadow chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
this is gonna be fun...*runs to the bunker*
Rowknan chapter 7 . 1/14/2016
Not half bad but if you do do a sequel I'm hoping there would be a scene where Cosmo finally found someone dumber than he is.
Rowknan chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
So basically you have set Mandy on the warpath and given her even more omnipotent power? What have you done? Kiss our reality goodbye.
equach chapter 7 . 11/12/2015
This is amazing. It really feels like a Billy and Mandy episode with a touch of Fairly Odd Parents.
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
damn, this is crazy! I love it!
Shadowed sword chapter 7 . 9/23/2015
great work
kazikamikaze24 chapter 7 . 9/22/2015
This was such a fun read, though I felt that the ending was wrapped up a bit too quickly. Other than that though, amazing and I cannot wait for the sequel!
tobi1989 chapter 7 . 9/18/2015
good story. when you make a sequel please announce it here.
second there is a grimm/harry potter that might help you for inspiration.
nightmaster000 chapter 7 . 9/18/2015
This was a awesome and enjoyable story. I look forward to when you're able to do a sequel.
StrongGuy159 chapter 7 . 9/18/2015
Very funny story make sequel please.