Reviews for A Fangirl In The Hunger Games!
Through-The-Gray chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
I love love love this! I'm sorry I didn't review earlier chapters, but I was waaay to engrossed with the plot to stop. I love Violette, and her character arc was amazing. I started this story expecting humor, but instead I got incredible depth and honesty. So a zillion kudos to you, Akela! Don't stop writing!
Ms.Foxface chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
Omg! I loooooooove your story. So good. I especially like how you wrote it. You got talent, dude. Can't wait to find out what happens next. You will finish, won't you?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
We're still here ya know. Still waiting...
*Cue hysterical screaming phyco*
SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
When will you be back? I miss this story!
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
[ Journal post on deviantArt.]

It's 'journal post on DeviantArt'. I suggest finding a beta because there are a lot of mistakes like these, including punctuation errors.

Aside from that, the story.

I'll be brief. I'm not sure if the whole thing is supposed to be a parody because the main character acts like an insane fan would act, or a teenage girl who has yet to learn restraint. If it's supposed to be taken seriously...yikes. I really hope it's a parody but then again I've read stories like these that are to be taken seriously and it never turns out well.

The good thing is that you captured a rabid fan quite well and that the only thing rabid fan likes about the books is how hot the protagonists are and that they can finally watch something where the bullies and mean people can be murdered for their entertainment. It should be a true parody though and I fear that it'll delve too deeply into the 'self-insert-in-said-world' story that'll just repeat the first book's plot just with zany wacky adventures of main character and her friends.

If it's a parody, good job! Just work on the parody aspect.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
Are you going to update soon? Please let us know! It's so hard to wait!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
Wow love this story! Also I am begging you on my hands and knees to update! Pleeease! It's been a month!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
Can you please update?
kriscrable chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
I think ill check out the Harry Potter! Yay!
kriscrable chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
I think you did fantastic! Id love it if you wrote about them! It was great! :D
kriscrable chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
SO EXCITED! she wins? Hopefully!
Winter Coma chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Not bad. I was constantly swaying from wanting Violette to die and wishing she would win. At least now she seems human enough to me so I can sympathize with her. Keep up the good work.
kriscrable chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Yeah you do Violette!ยก the sponsored food and stuff gets more expensive as time goes on! People spent a LOT of money on you! :D WIN!
kriscrable chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
She's gone insane...
kriscrable chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Ahhh! Tun back to the moutian! Runnnnnn!