Reviews for Syndrome
Key4427 chapter 6 . 1/8
Holly crap, what a sudden turn of events! Inexpected as fuck yet accepted as... Fuck, I guess?
Gotta love this fic!
Epyon Masa chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
Hey, me again. Just giving a reread, but I had a suggestion. What if you had a Panty-centered fic. Basically, let's see...In a fight against the Akuma Sisters, one of Panty's 'well aimed' attacks had hit vital points in Scanty's clothing and the way she gets flustered and tries to cover up while holding her guns would...affect Panty. After that, Panty tries to go back to screwing dudes again, but the whole thing just feels...different. It's like she's slowly losing interest and finally ceasing all sexual activity altogether. Stocking, seeing this fault, seeks out the Akuma Sisters, convinced that they had something to do with it. Being that they're recovering, they can't defeat Stocking. Even so, the Akumas are just as lost as Stocking. In fact, they're curious about it. They would offer to join Stocking in the ordeal, which Stocking grudgingly accepts. Meanwhile, Panty tries to figure out her issue, but all her thoughts are on a certain mint-haired meganekko. I'm sure you get my meaning.
Danielwain chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
Hm, wasn't Stocking a demon to begin with? At least Gainax trolling us seems to heavily indicate that, though I'd never trust Gainax. You could've also mentioned Corset sometime. And the most important thing... How could you not include one of the best characters of this whole show?! I'm talking about Fastener, of course. He (/she?) Should have had an awesome showdown with Chuck, in my opinion. Chapter 3 (or the fourth one) also was a little bit rushed. I know that Stockholm Syndrome doesn't need much time and all that, but the transition from Stocking hating/disliking them to Stocking falling for them was a little rushed. It would've been fine if you had hinted at it before and interpersed some hints, but that way it felt as if a part of the story was just missing.
Well, 'nough with the complaining, let's get to the good parts! I've got nothing to complain 'bout in terms of grammar and spelling, and that means something, coming from me. There were some mistakes, but they were extremely few and didn't disrupt the flow of the story. The characters were pretty in character. Though it surprises me that you didn't investigate Stocking's 'masochism', as she was frequently shown enjoying very painful sensations (electric chair, she felt ecstatic) and bondage (bound by the little red riding hood ghost and the octopus ghost), especially considering the premise of this story. Knowing Stocking, she would've probably rather asked for more and tighter chains, if anything. The 'sweets torture' could've also been used more effectively. And here I am, complaining again... Sorry, I really enjoyed your story, don't get the wrong idea.
Epyon Masa chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
...I'm adding this to my favorites, 'nuff said.
Epyon Masa chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Hm...I noticed a lot of people seem to have something against Panty. I'd sympathize with her, had it not been for the fact that, as mentioned, she had it coming. And Stocking...wow...I guess that came full circle, huh?
Ni Oxx chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
That kicked ass.
REdtheMage chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
This was really good, I like the fluff and the light - albeit tweaked - ending. Good show!
Yuri-esque chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Best. Ending. Ever. Panty got what was coming to her! Course, I was pretty surprised that Stocking killed her... but she deserved it. I think being a demon suits Stocking better than being an angel. And it was so great that she was able to stay with Scanty and Kneesocks at the end! I'm not so sure if I should be feeling this but... I'm happy their winning against the angels. Again, great story, and I hope you write another one as awesome as this!
Murdoc Hunter chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
Just finished reading this not to long after watching the series in it's entirety.
You made each characters stand out, even Brief and Garter.
I enjoyed every chapter and how the Demon Sisters and Stocking became close by their hatred of Panty.
Great story, dood!
Psykoakuma chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
This has to be the most erotic apocalypse ever. :)
"Save it for the bedroom Sugar-Pill." I like that line a lot! Think I'll file it away for a special occasion.
kyrogue23 chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Great ending and was wonder what is next because I have this idea for a crossover.
Xross-33 chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
What! Panty's dead?! She's been kind of a botch this story butI did not see that coming. Wow this was a great chapter! Although I have to wonder what caused Stockings transformation? If that was the last chapter then I suppose it ended pretty good, but if it wasn't then please update soon cause I love your story!
Psykoakuma chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
G-A-S-P!
So I guess Stocking was a bit pissed about having to go from heavenish-hell back to hellish-heaven. You sure know how to end with a BANG! Hehe, it's always nice to see a little tribbing when things get hot. I suppose I'd be pissed too if I had to walk away from all that.
That dessert blew my mind! I had a hard time even visualizing all of it. The part that really got my attention was the the dressed up and sweetened Grand Passion Caviar. That sounds exquisite.
Thanks for the unusual, unexpected, and hot story!
kyrogue23 chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
I did not see that coming at what she did and I bet really that stocking can beat her in a real fight
Yuri-esque chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
*o* This story is awesomely hot! I love your writing style, and I was actually surprised at how well you were able to develop the romance between the demon sisters and Stocking. Panty, you should be more worried about your sister! Though, I can see her acting like that, sadly. Stocking needs more love! Anyway, all in all, it's a great story, I love it, can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work!