Reviews for Contrapositive
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I LOVED IT.
LovingLizGillies chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Absolutely loved it! If only Victorious could hire you as one of their writers hahaha.
beckettjade chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
SO good! :) I loved Opposite Date as well
LifeLover22 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I don't really know what to say... this was amazing!
Morgan chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
i really loved this :) i also thought something was missing in that episode and this would have been perfect to put at the end. keep up the awsome writing :D
foilie a deux chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
You're just awesome, you know that? I just adore you. You and your writing. I don't know what to say, just that you're fantastic writer. nuff said.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
*Loved* this. You're probably the best Bade writer on this site. Just saying. The way you write these two is just really incredible. Amazing work!
Pottergirl1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
The only reason I clicked on this is because we're learning about contrapositives in tenth grade (yes, I'm only in eighth, but well..) geometry right now.
I discovered something awesome. Very good use of Becks thoughts, and I like how you kept everybody relatively in character, because that is sometimes difficult for Victorious authors to do. Overal very mature, excellent job with this story.
Luv, pandas, and surprise visits,
Pottergirl1
anlmoon chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Very good . I like it.
klrob chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
We have two weeks until explosion. Just letting you know.
sushi.23 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Love!
Degrassi223 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Awwww Beck should go after her. Haha Tori quoted Jade from "Jade Dumps Beck."
CalvinWinchester97 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Very good! I know, Opposite Date was the first one I've actually LIKED in a very long time
Gdayshadyrusher chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
i liked it! Btw, i'm learning about contrapositives in geometry ;P