Reviews for Neku Babysits- Wait, what?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
49. pfff... XD
Amulet Misty chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
This was pretty entertaining x3 Besides the grammar stufd I already mentioned, I think it would have been cool if we got the name of the kid -shrugs-

That's just me, though.

Thanks for the read!
CirciFox81314 chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
I really liked this! That kid must've been a pain...
Shamangirl1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
LOL next chapter!
lightpikachu08 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Love this! lol poor Neku, at least he's trying. can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
For your first fanfiction, I thought this was okay. The story itself is pretty amusing, there's just a few unwanted quirks here and there.

Tips:

1. Don't put Author Notes in the middle of fanfics. It disrupts the flow and also it sometimes get suggest that the writer is lazy. Instead of a note you could put in a sentence saying, 'He was referring to an earlier fight he had with Neku.'

2. Although in your first author's notes you'd said there wouldn't be any spelling and grammar mistakes, I spotted a few. Maybe you need to check through a few more times before posting.

3. Make sure you start a new paragraph every time someone different speaks. That's a general rule in writing, not just fanfiction.

4. Now, this is just my personal opinion but I think you kind of said too much in your first author's note. Some people could take you as overconfident and flamers could pick on you for that, if you say you won't have any mistakes but still do.

That's all the constructive criticism I'll dish out today. I hope you don't feel too overwhelmed. If I ignored all of the above, I did enjoy this fic and I'm wondering what's going to happen next.

Keep writing!