Reviews for My Turn
...meh...to many OCs
Guest chapter 24 . 9/22/2013
This is fab. Please continue? Xx
ClockworkLink chapter 24 . 9/22/2013
Great chapter! Like the brotherly love :)
ClockworkLink chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
You spelled liz wrong ;) 4th to last sentence says luz...thought you should know Good work on both chapter 22 and 23!
ClockworkLink chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
Good job Doc! :)
ClockworkLink chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Don't listen to Vincent, you are doing a great job keep up the great writing!
vincent1875 chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
What just happened? You can't just kill the king to take the throne. Loki would now have to defeat everyone who would protect avenge Odin, which is probably all of Asgard. They're not gonna let a Frost Giant just stab their king and rule in his place.
vincent1875 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
What's up with this Mika character? Loki says that she abandoned him and now she's actually like they're all friendly? He also admits his evil plan to her for no reason? I also don't see why he'd cancel the duel regardless. Whether he has an evil plan or not escaping prison and punishment is a good thing.
vincent1875 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Loki's speech wasn't all that convincing nor did it seem all that realistic. Odin's just gonna sit there and take that?
User4487487deleted chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Loving it! You are a really good writer, keep up the good work!
Stayin alive chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
"Thor shook his head. 'All I ask is for you to remain alive.'"
The final problem. Remaining alive!
It's so boring, isn't it! It's just... Remaining.

Sorry.
All totally spastic Sherlock references aside, I love it. I love this story so very much. I can really hear Loki say everything you have him say, and it seems so natural. You have done a lovely job! I am much too excited to read the rest! Keep up the good work, love!
thefierydeath chapter 18 . 2/19/2013
YAY!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
Cliff Hanger! agh!
thefierydeath chapter 17 . 2/12/2013
Ahhhh!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
And the other person (if you have another midgaurdian(sp?)) Then it should be a close friend to Emily...like a male!