Reviews for Sweet Denial: Can't Get Rid of You
amandahxc508 chapter 26 . 9/19/2014
Ahh so good! Please write more stories :(
khvhgcdhki chapter 26 . 3/19/2014
Oh my god, I cried like a baby. I hate you a little. I was hoping for a happy ending, despite knowing it wouldn't be, but at the end of it, I think it made it a better story: I'm not gonna forget a story that made me bawl my eyes out- there is no mascara left on my lashes!
Lou chapter 26 . 4/3/2013
Any chance of you writing an alternative ending that doesn't keep to the script and kozik doesn't die? I love this story.
Velence chapter 26 . 3/25/2013
I hope you'll write sweet Tikozik!
Sadly we won't see him on SoA... :(
Shemaya chapter 20 . 3/16/2013
lol. Gemma and the skateboard. Good stuff. I'm glad that she's the voice of reason. Maybe it'll help Tig chill out. great job!
Shemaya chapter 17 . 3/16/2013
for being men they make such a big deal over the tininest emotion. I get that they don't want to be all lovey dovey and that even if they wanted to they can't, but one indirect I love you isn't the end of the world. great job!
Shemaya chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
huh. I've only watched the first ans part of the second season. I have a feeling most of them wouldn't be this accepting, but it's nice to think so. I like the joking around and whatnot about all this. makes them seem like a good family. ugh, I hate clay. :( great job!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 26 . 3/5/2013
Amazing! I love it! :D
R3-1 M4y3r chapter 26 . 3/3/2013
I hope you write another SONs story! And thank you so much for sharing this with us!
R3-1 M4y3r chapter 25 . 3/3/2013
As you know, I have truly loved this story. I was almost scared of reading these two last chapters. And they came so early that I didn't have the chance to mentally prepare myself for them. I think you did it so well.
Aubrey'Snape chapter 26 . 3/2/2013
I hate you. Yet I love you for this story and the other two. I really can't wait for your other Tikozi stories. You have a faithful reader.

PS. I hated season 5 the most.
MrsAlexTrager chapter 24 . 3/2/2013
Aww i love how they are acting like a proper couple now and it just makes me so sad because i know where this is heading :( Tig acting all jealous is just brilliant...i actually love it! I was hoping they would share a wee smooch in public and get caught by Gemma or something, just to see how they would react!

Update Soon!

Holly :)
benagail24 chapter 24 . 3/1/2013
hey i really hope your not going to kill off Kozik i how thats how the show goes but i really love this seires i really hope to read more maybe another sequel? if you do kill him off please put a warning please because i don't know if i want to read it or not. maybe you could still do season 5 like what it would have be like if Kozik hadn't been killed off i love your series really hope to read a lot more of it.
R3-1 M4y3r chapter 24 . 3/1/2013
Honestly, not sure I mind waiting for it... Love this story.
R3-1 M4y3r chapter 23 . 3/1/2013
You're breaking my heart! 'All the time in the world'
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »