Reviews for Hush, Little Bartender, Don't You Cry
BabyGhost123 chapter 40 . 1/1
I loved the story...
iZUMi0715 chapter 40 . 12/24/2014
This is the most heartwarming fanfic I'd ever read :D
I almost cried when I read the part where Izaya sent baby Shizuo to an orphanage (NO KIDDING)
Thalia Ginny C chapter 40 . 12/1/2014
this has been... one of the best stories I've ever read. wow, I'm fangirling so hard right now...
Evilkitten3 chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
"I can't lactate". Best. Line. Ever.
Keca chapter 40 . 7/30/2014
Love you and your writing _
WaxWan chapter 40 . 7/26/2014
AWWWW I LOVED IT! 00)/ Sorry for the late review Aaanyways! I read it all at once and I cried, laughed and all you may imagine! I WANT TO ASSUME Izaya and Shizuo will make something heated up in private! O(_)O Hehehe

LOVE IT!

XOXO WaxWan
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 40 . 7/26/2014
Awww, that was AWESOME! *-* REALLY! *0* God... now my eyes hurt, because I read it all, IN ONE DAY XD I couldnt stop reading it! XD but oh it was so worth it! *0*
Really sweet and amazing piece of work! :3
I really, really loved it! :3
reyrocks chapter 40 . 7/4/2014
Holy dang, this literally took me 3 DAYS to finish! But it was SOOOO worth it! This story was amazing! The beginning when Shizuo was a child with Izaya taking care of him was my favorite part. I'm not yaoi fan but this was so well written and interesting that I just couldn't stop. Great job! Thanks for the great read!
KaseiYuu chapter 40 . 5/21/2014
(cries) After all this time, it's finally done... I'm so sad but so happy. Sad its over, and happy because of the wonderful end. I really love this so much! (insert Sanji's flying hearts 8P) I'm kinda really late on this though... I enjoyed reading every chapter. So much love to you and this fic! And Shizu-chan and Izaya and and and and... jkdfgdkjl potato. 8B
Guest chapter 40 . 5/8/2014
You should do another version of this, where Izaya is the one who transforms into a baby and Shizuo is the one who looks after him!
KelseyRob chapter 40 . 4/19/2014
OMG! This entire story was amazing! I absolutely loved it.
Musette du Coudray chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
how exactly does m-preg work?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
I'll leave a real review on chapter 40, but honestly? I can't wait to see what happens when Shizuo turns back and had to explain...
Kidiu chapter 40 . 1/10/2014
Wow, it was amazing to see how they've changed since the beginning of the story. I'm very happy for this chapter, it was truly the perfect ending. I'm so glad that Izaya got a baby, because he makes such a wonderful parent. :) It would have been nice to see more romance at the end, but I thought it was very realistic that Shizuo found it awkward at first. Of course, everything was perfect in the end! Thank you for this wonderful story, I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Ladie in Lace chapter 40 . 1/8/2014
That story was amazing dear one. It was beyond amazing. That last chapter so so adorable, and I fangirled way too hard at the end. AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE YAOI STORY! Love to you!