Reviews for High School for the Certifiably Insane
Smeehan98 chapter 15 . 2/8
Wow, this was utterly brilliant! Seriously enjoyed this, and all the funny quirks along the way (who knew Salvador was so old-school?). There were a few typos, but nothing which broke the immersion too badly.

As the fic went on I noticed that it became a lot more "linear". Not a bad thing but at the start it seemed like this would be a fairly open piece of work with no real overarching plot. Again, not complaining rather just pointing out the change in tone.

One thing I might complain about though is the late-fic characters. Personality wise, they're all more or less their good old wacky selves, but a couple of times i felt they became a little generic i.e. Zero stops speaking in Haiku entirely after a point.
Perhaps this was intentional though?

Anyway, no one gives a crap about my opinion anyways, so I'll just end this on a positive. Lots of fun to read. Look forward to getting through the sequel.
WitchL0v3r chapter 2 . 2/6
I love this already.
WitchL0v3r chapter 1 . 2/6
So...are they teenagers or older?
Red Crown chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
That was awesome. I really enjoyed that. To be honest I think Zer0 should not go with anyone due to his lack of being human but you made it work kinda. I loved your versions of Roland and Lilith. They were kept close to the real characters and their interactions were understandable and entertaining to read throughout the whole story. Hansome Jack was also well done. For some reason I almost died laughing at Jacks romantic retard crack. Good story.
Red Crown chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
I'm still reading this. I need to stop here due to time constraints. So far you have managed to create an excellent set of characters. I didn't like the fact that Zer0 revealed his face, but then again it's not that bad. You sem to show a lot of love for Zer0, having him kill a lot of enemies and get a Siren girlfriend. Anyway, I would say that I hate Luke since he can't seem to let Lilith go, granted on Pandora his options of suitors are limited. Gaige might make a good match, but she is still pretty young at this point.

I will continue to read this later and I am very impressed with what I have read.
Red Crown chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
I read this chapter and was just like: W-T-F...

Luke is a selfish bastard that needs to let go.
Red Crown chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
This one chapter has officially made me love Roland. Honor in the face of temptation and honesty before pride. He is truly well developed in this chapter. I am loving your story and I am quite impressed.
Blacksword 1 chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
That was awsome at first I liked Luke than I hated him but in the end I liked him again first time story good job this is axton signing off peace
Madgormley chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
Excellent story i really enjoyed it
Kallista2 chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
Excellent story ! I must admit I don't really buy Zero having such emotional turmoils, nevertheless everyone stays in character and I appreciate that very much. My personal favorite is Jack in that respect. Good job !
Sophia chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Hey, you did a pretty good job! I love borderlands 1/2 and you pictured the charackters very well, thank you for that! Handsome jack was great, hope you carry on writing ;)!
LavendarFox chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
I just stumbled across this yesterday and read it. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a very interesting prestory. If i could put a around of aplause on here to be heard. :-)
Undead Assassin chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Arrow in the knee? You just could not resist could you? lol, did Brick get that angry cause he recognised the joke, or just because he was shot?
CJ-T-Bone chapter 15 . 12/12/2012
Awesome story amigo, i seriously almost cried, I hope to see more of your work very soon.
TheShadowHeros chapter 4 . 11/24/2012