Reviews for Listening at Doors
eak60 chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Yay! An update! :3

And it was well worth the wait, too! Once again, you hit us with a great chapter. The main plot is starting to unravel a bit from the looks of it, and we have a new character on our hands! So Haley was asleep for like 9 months? Okay, then... it took het that long to get to the dungeon? And what in the spiral happened to Saffron! So many questions... and I don't see them being answered any time soon D: Anyway, this was great as always, and keep up the good work. Hug a moose, eat a banana, shove a potato up your ear, and GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS REVIEW!
eak60 chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Wow... this was just... wow.

I really like your writing style. You describe the characters perfectly without giving a flat out submission form. You can make someone start laughing their ass off in seconds, and bring tears to their eyes with the very next scentence. You're talanted, woman!

I really like how you portrayed Haley and Saffron, but they seem a bit older than what, five and seven? When Sylvia talks to them and does stuff like put soar in their mouths, they seem like little kids, but some of their vocabulary and actions make them feel a bit older, like ten and twelve, or somewhere around there.

A bit obsessed with the Drakes, aren't we? This was a great story nonetheless, and definatly one I will be following. Keep writing. Hug a moose, eat a banana, shove a potato up your ear, and GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS REVIEW!
DeathySophia chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
I can tell the next chapter is gonna be sad... I love it and your writing is awesome!
Natasha Dumbledore chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Wow, that was a great first chapter. I can't wait to see how things got to this point.