Reviews for Azure Tinted Emotions
Guest chapter 4 . 3/13/2016
You haven't updated in nearly two years! TT I love the story though especially the emotional parts of it. Could you please update this soon? . Sincerely desperate fan
DaneIsBae chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
Ayeeeee, you're in IB? I'm in PreIB. Hahaha. Hahaha. Haaaaaa. *Intense sobbing.*
DoodleBish chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
Ok so I've watched Divergent and Insergent and I've started reading Divergent. Could you PLEASE update this story? It's really good and none of the other Peter stories have more than like, 5 chapters.
TheFire928 chapter 4 . 3/26/2015
Amity: Please update this story more!
Dauntless: If you don't update soon, I'll use the butter knife on you...
Erudite: It's only logical to continue writing a story until it's finished.
Candor: You said that you'd continue adding new chapters. Was that a lie?
Abnegation: At least update more for the other readers :D
DIVERGENT: So far, the story sounds really good. Please update faster!
teeahni chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
I wonder, is there a link to a person/picture of someone you had in mind for Azure? Maybe you said something abt that and I just didn't see it... Anyway, nice start to the fic so far! I'm interested to see how the romance will grow :)
Adhara Snow chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Loved it, please more!
Adhara Snow chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Oh Peter! 17 minutes are really a lot ...
Adhara Snow chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Perfect this chapter! Loved the Amity girl :).
Strike OOO chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Please update soon, because I'm really getting into this story and I NEED more lol
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Okay, so this is a great piece I'd like to say. It's really good. But I want to point out that Tris is from Abnegation, not Amity.
calsicle chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
This is awesome! I've been searching for a good Peter/OC or Peter/Reader and I have found one! Goddammit this is awesome. It looks amazing, please update soon!
Chocoegg333 chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
This is very fascinating... Update soon :)
ImSimpatico chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
I thought I recognized the name! Ou have this story up on Wattpad :)
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
I'm glad you decided to update. I like where this is going.
peygoodwin chapter 3 . 3/30/2014