Reviews for Overwhelmed
Guest chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
you did a good job with OCCness. the chraxters were in character. nice spelling/grammer, good chapter length. i am glad you are making a sequel
Guest chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
You are evil!,
:,(
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Review ok I think it is ok
Anime-Angel93 chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
ugh! you should just keep going it was just getting good ;d
00909 chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
All the god get called back to the after life, but AnubisWalt, so a delima ensues in which anubis has a tough choice to make. Let Walt die and give up Sadie or becom co-gods of funeral with Walt taking away his motality.
Amanda chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
I love this story and I realy hope you write a new chapter soon
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
you must write more
suggestion walt acidentally hurts sadie an anubis fights walt for control of his body
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Have Walt tell her and have her freak out and then reassure him that she won't go overboard, sorry if this idea is too mushy. I love romance. So yeah
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Hey I love this keep goin pleaseeeeeee
VanillaCreme96 chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
I love the story! Of course, I love anything that's Sadie/Walt, but this is really cute! And you could improve your writing but overall it's really good!
Mazerunnerfandom chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Loved it, and am spiked to read chapter 2, please don't stop! Keep going!
Min hodge o sark chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Hey I really liked this! Can you keep going! Oh, and I think that you shouldn't make Walt so...I don't know, he's still a teen so he shouldn't be all like "oh my love" he should be like "I wanna fuck you" haha, and good luck!
Tommy boy 21 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
AND THANK YOU kircicegirl! I'm sooooo glad you decided to keep going! And can't wait to see the third chapter! My two friends r exited to! Your such a good righter! P.s. you should add some zarter! Haha
Milky Way lemon chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Hey this is really good, I'm sad though that you ended he's, please say what happens next!
Tommy boy 21 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Hey this is actually really good, you GOTTA right what happens next! Trust me, that will get you a hell of a lot of reviews!