Reviews for Hadrian Potter: Darkness Returns
oscarhan168 chapter 6 . 2/16
Dear author,

Please update this story, i know it has been a long time, but it is a really good story.
Navn Ukjent chapter 6 . 1/16
Fun fic so far.

I do hope that you are going to continue this some time.
Potato
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
An update for Christmas would be the best present ever.
zapper990 chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
it has bin a while sins the last update and i am curious as to why that is.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
Great story, hope you aren't dead.
DarkLordPrincess chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
"So. When we arrive at the 9th hole..."
or
An American goes to Japan to close a big business deal. The night before, he is very tense so he picks up a hooker in the hotel bar. She speaks no English, but they get their transaction settled and go to his room.

In bed, she is wildly thrashing around screaming out a phrase in Japanese. The man figures she is loving it and tries to remember what she is yelling.

The next day, he is playing golf with his Japanese customer. On the third tee, the Japanese man swings, the ball makes a beautiful arc, hits the green, bounces twice, rolls, and winds up right in the cup - a hole in one!

Thinking to impress his client, the man repeats the phrase he had heard so much the night before. The Japanese golfer eyes him and says, "What you mean... wrong Hole"
MrLusipher chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I do like this story and the its concept. Please update soon. Sorry I cant do puppy dog eyes
lordblink chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed the first story, and this one, thus far, has been an enjoyable read as well. The only unfortunate part is that it hasn't been updated since July of 2013. I'm just wondering if there are any planned updates coming down the pipe in the near future? Keep up the great work!
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Definitely liking the story so far.

Keep it up!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
please update :(
Addie chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
Love love lOVE this story, especially how you don't just suddenly reintroduce characters when the main character has need of them (aka sable), but keep them consistent. It's awesome, ad so is your writing.
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
I loved the historical part. When I read "Dracula" in 9th grade it set me on a vampire hunt of sorts. I actually ended up used Vlad Tepes for a school report. It was awesome. Have you ever read "The Historian"? If you like vampires/vampire history, you'd really enjoy it.
Redery chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
I love this story and hope you update it soon! It's better than the original lol.
Josh20 chapter 6 . 6/11/2014