Reviews for Hadrian Potter: Darkness Returns
sheleg15sbc.edu chapter 6 . 12/29/2017
would you ever consider finishing this story?
Lunzium chapter 3 . 10/8/2017
X-ray vision? Really? If it's so quick and easy to do haven't everyone got all these super enchantments? It's stuff like that which takes this story down a level or two
mab70 chapter 6 . 6/28/2017
Just discovered your writing and very much enjoyed reading it!
Very deep and detailed work.
I hope you are well, and that you might someday have the time and inspiration to add more to this tail.
Thank you for sharing your talent!
SinfulPride chapter 6 . 3/10/2017
I'm really interested in this story. Is there any chance of more chapters coming?
Guest chapter 6 . 1/9/2017
COMPLETE PLEASE
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
I find it terribly sad and rather disconcerting to come across your wonderful serialization, incomplete and at this remove, in time; I do understand about RL's petty interference and 'museus interruptus', but I do hope that you're putting your incredible imagination and talent for story crafting to use, elsewhere!
I'd can't tell you how much I'd love to see you return to us and tell us where you're taking 'your' Harry.
I hope this finds you well and wish you continued success at whatever you're venturing!
Thank you for a singularly impressive read!
MelJ
Damon Fyrian chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
I was wondering if it was the same Vecna...
DM chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Apr 25 c2 Avid Reader
Truly you have the writer's touch. The style of writing and the variety of tones, features and forms (as proved by that epic of a poem) employed in this narrative elevate it to another level. I know it is too much to hope for that you will continue this story, however I can now finish what you have written satisfied to guess what would have been. I sincerely hope you never give up writing as a passion, I was enraptured reading this story, hanging on every word, and feel that many would share my love of your writing.

This review some up my thoughts and feelings about this fanfic and wanted to add my own Best wishes for your future, and I hope that you continue to enjoy life to the fullest.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
YASSSS GO HARRY WOOO TAKE THAT MOLLY YES HARRY PROTECT GINNY WOOOO lol he'd wig lol Harry lol Draco XD XD XD XD XD XD
TweakyGhostLover chapter 5 . 10/9/2016
YASSS GO HARRY I love how people from every table stand up for ginny GO MINNIE
TweakyGhostLover chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
YASSSS GO SABLE
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Yassss go Harry. Nice display of power
draco7347 chapter 6 . 8/10/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
midnightscar17 chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
Update please
rytan451 chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
Wow... That was a long prophecy. Are you sure about the "When two of seven fight to win/The mark of darkness is seen again" rhyme?
Next time, would you be as so kind as to use a single line break ([Shift][Enter]) instead of a paragraph break during a poem? Thanks!