Reviews for Hadrian Potter: Darkness Returns
Tedo605 chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
Please please please with cherries on top put in some extra work to do another few chapters. I really like your story, and would love to see more. The idea is unlike the other Dark Harry stories I see. Also, your grammar and spelling is excellent. I notice on this site that many stories do not go to the trouble of editing their work to make sure there are no errors. Of course, I would think it is common knowledge that anything should be edited before the final copy but there you go. You are one of my favourite authors of fanfic, I always keep coming back to your story. Keep up the good work!
Priwhalen chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
Thank you! do you plan to update?
Priwhalen chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
NICEY! Are you going to update or is this fanfic dead?
LovesDragons chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
Interesting story. Luna's cool, (but isn't she always?) and it's nice to see someone actually talk to Binns.
Pathseekerme chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
Thank you for writing this! You do good work- your people are well fleshed out, and your dialog is good, too; this lends realism to your characters. I am really enjoying this!
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
Great story
NineKings chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
favorite new author please update this story its very good
oscarhan168 chapter 6 . 2/16/2015
Dear author,

Please update this story, i know it has been a long time, but it is a really good story.
Navn Ukjent chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
Fun fic so far.

I do hope that you are going to continue this some time.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Potato
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
An update for Christmas would be the best present ever.
zapper990 chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
it has bin a while sins the last update and i am curious as to why that is.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
Great story, hope you aren't dead.
DarkLordPrincess chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
"So. When we arrive at the 9th hole..."
or
An American goes to Japan to close a big business deal. The night before, he is very tense so he picks up a hooker in the hotel bar. She speaks no English, but they get their transaction settled and go to his room.

In bed, she is wildly thrashing around screaming out a phrase in Japanese. The man figures she is loving it and tries to remember what she is yelling.

The next day, he is playing golf with his Japanese customer. On the third tee, the Japanese man swings, the ball makes a beautiful arc, hits the green, bounces twice, rolls, and winds up right in the cup - a hole in one!

Thinking to impress his client, the man repeats the phrase he had heard so much the night before. The Japanese golfer eyes him and says, "What you mean... wrong Hole"
Mr.Lusipher chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I do like this story and the its concept. Please update soon. Sorry I cant do puppy dog eyes