Reviews for Hadrian Potter: Darkness Returns
COMPLETE PLEASE
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
I find it terribly sad and rather disconcerting to come across your wonderful serialization, incomplete and at this remove, in time; I do understand about RL's petty interference and 'museus interruptus', but I do hope that you're putting your incredible imagination and talent for story crafting to use, elsewhere!
I'd can't tell you how much I'd love to see you return to us and tell us where you're taking 'your' Harry.
I hope this finds you well and wish you continued success at whatever you're venturing!
Thank you for a singularly impressive read!
MelJ
Damon Fyrian chapter 3 . 12/22/2016
I was wondering if it was the same Vecna...
DM chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Apr 25 c2 Avid Reader

This review some up my thoughts and feelings about this fanfic and wanted to add my own Best wishes for your future, and I hope that you continue to enjoy life to the fullest.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
YASSSS GO HARRY WOOO TAKE THAT MOLLY YES HARRY PROTECT GINNY WOOOO lol he'd wig lol Harry lol Draco XD XD XD XD XD XD
TweakyGhostLover chapter 5 . 10/9/2016
YASSS GO HARRY I love how people from every table stand up for ginny GO MINNIE
TweakyGhostLover chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
YASSSS GO SABLE
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Yassss go Harry. Nice display of power
draco7347 chapter 6 . 8/10/2016
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
midnightscar17 chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
Update please
rytan451 chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
Wow... That was a long prophecy. Are you sure about the "When two of seven fight to win/The mark of darkness is seen again" rhyme?
Next time, would you be as so kind as to use a single line break ([Shift][Enter]) instead of a paragraph break during a poem? Thanks!
AlphaF34R chapter 6 . 6/3/2016
I hope you can update soon because this is a very good story. It's well written and has an intriguing plot to it that adds to my longing for it to continue.
Avid Reader chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
Truly you have the writer's touch. The style of writing and the variety of tones, features and forms (as proved by that epic of a poem) employed in this narrative elevate it to another level. I know it is too much to hope for that you will continue this story, however I can now finish what you have written satisfied to guess what would have been. I sincerely hope you never give up writing as a passion, I was enraptured reading this story, hanging on every word, and feel that many would share my love of your writing. Best wishes for your future, and I hope that you continue to enjoy life to the fullest.
Razeus1 chapter 6 . 3/15/2016
So twisty, turn-y with hints and foreshadowing... I love it!
Fable Linked chapter 6 . 3/6/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOI!

Gods damn it! I'm out of chapters! T-T

I suppose it'd be too much to ask that you start writing this Fanfiction again wouldn't it?

Sigh. Regretfully Awaiting Chapters That'll Probably Never Come.

-Fable Linked Signing Out!