Reviews for Resident Evil: Endgame
Myne0 chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
Well that was a condensed summary of the last 6 games dealing with Chris...
And Sandy, whew, that dates this chapter lol. 2012, my HS senior year. A practically perfect 7-day week of no power-too perfect timing I'm pretty sure it was manual shut to prevent surges and such. So cold.
Anyway, story, yes. I think Jake is pretty spot on. As much as his type of character would just be an asshole irl, i love (most of) them in fiction lol. Chris, I only played 5 and 6, so he's feels pretty flat besides his PASSION and PATRIOTISM. I can't really comment on him story-wise. Need me some more Sherry. But I'm behind so
BloodOfMyLove chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
This chapter was great! The convo between Sherry and Jake was both cute and hilarious. I also agree with the speech feeling powerful very well done. Anyway figured I'd leave a review before bed. Ive been so swamped with my college classes that Ive barely had enough time for reading or writing. -.- Anyways good job! Looking forward to reading more.
BloodOfMyLove chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
So I finally decided to give this story a try and let me tell you this first chapter drew me in! Sadly, I'm reading this right before my classes start otherwise I'd finish it today. I have a feeling this story will probably get me into the Jake/Sherry pairing. As always, your writing continues to impress me. Good job!
Sofistinha chapter 16 . 5/2/2016
I'm freaking loving this story!

When's the new update coming ?
What happened to Piers ? The woman at Ada's cell with Wesker is brain-washed Jill?

And, Are we having some Cleon here ? PRETTY PLEASE! Give us a tiny bit of fluffy from any pairing (I'd prefer Cleon BTW) T-T enough with destruction and madness and sadness, and suffering T-T at least for a while LOL

I'm kidding. The story its perfectly good as it is!
Thanks from bringing Wesker back S2

Sorry about my writing (Brazilian Portuguese is my motherlanguage).
Thank you for sharing your work with us!
Sofistinha chapter 5 . 3/31/2016
Yey!
Finally I took the time to review.
On baby steps I'm progressing my reading, and so far, this is my favorite chapter!

I like how you portray Jake (making him realize that he should have been the bigger man was a bonus! ) and I loved the mature way Chris conducted their "confrontation".

I'll keep my reading, but know that you have me hooked to your story already.
Thank you very much for sharing your work with us.

Sorry in advance for any mistakes I may have made about my writing, english isn't my motherlanguage (brazilian portuguese is).
SoulsandSwords chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Hey! I saw you on the promote my story page and wanted to check yours out! I'm not too keen on the RE story line (in fact, I only ever played the first and fifth games) but lets go!

I LOVE the opening line "...why did you do it?" Why did who do what? And who is talking? Great way to hook the readers! I'm terrible at that.

Ah, we see our main character introspecting; always a fun way to start a story; with a character who has much backstory we should uncover. Reminds me of the opening of "Mad Max: Fury Road" to be honest, the protagonist standing alone with his memories...

Clearly survivor's guilt from what we see... one of the worst kinds of PTSD/depressive disorders to have. Alcoholism is also classic PTSD/depression, so obviously something's REALLY lingering in Chris's head. Whatever he's preparing for or running away from, I can't wait to see!

My only criticism grammar wise is that when using ellipses (...) make sure there's a space between them and the word that comes after.

Moving on!
-Liz
LunateNoob chapter 15 . 11/13/2015
I know it's not noted but is there any implication or a hint of a Leon/Ada in the future? Great writing so far though I love the use of foreign languages and your transitions
chashkieh chapter 16 . 3/19/2015
As usual, this one is exciting! I can't wait to read more of what happens next.
Kyuujin chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
Really great story so far, you've done a great job of keeping everyone in character. Can't wait to see what comes next, hope you update soon!
TheDonutMistress chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
I'm so glad to be all caught up and that you're updating again. Hope you're well or working toward it! I very much enjoyed the end of the chapter. Such a smooth, smart, well-done Wesker. It isn't seen often enough. Ready for more.
MousseTrap567 chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
Ah, Wesker. I would have thought you learned by now to stop underestimating your enemies and to stop assuming you already won when you barely started. But I guess somethings never change. At least Chris is awake now, though I wonder what's going on on their end. It doesn't surprise me that Wesker thinks that way about his son or his mother. Though it does make want to see Jake kick his ass once they do meet. The story's just about to heat up. Keep going.

From a Watching Reader
Arystina chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
Ugh, Wesker you are an ass for thinking of your son that way. -_-

Glad to see you are back. I hope you are feeling better!
Emil Lime chapter 13 . 2/4/2014
I am finally getting around to reading this! It's been a while, huh?

Interesting chapter. I'm glad Chris' spirit mom has talked some sense into him. He needs to wake up so Claire can stop worrying about him. Also, he needs to get looking for Jill. It was nice of Leon to try and take Claire's mind off of everything. Too bad it didn't work. I can't blame Claire for feeling so utterly helpless. She feels like she should have been able to do something. Poor girl. Hopefully Leon can calm her down, though. He's right, after all, there wasn't anything she could have done. So Piers and Chao-Xing will be heading out together to learn about his identity. It certainly won't be a safe journey, considering Ada and the like. We will see what happens, though.

Make sure to update soon!
Emil Lime
Sugaby chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
This chapter is so insightful! Now I know about some of the RE history that I didn't before! I'm glad Chris and Jake could finally meet each other halfway and talk (although yeah it was more Chris being the bigger man xD).
chashkieh chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
This is such a nice read! It was so well written that i was able to finish reading everything in one it up and i'm lookin torward to the next chapter... Write soon please? :)