Reviews for Resident Evil: Endgame
Sofistinha chapter 16 . 5/2
I'm freaking loving this story!

When's the new update coming ?
What happened to Piers ? The woman at Ada's cell with Wesker is brain-washed Jill?

And, Are we having some Cleon here ? PRETTY PLEASE! Give us a tiny bit of fluffy from any pairing (I'd prefer Cleon BTW) T-T enough with destruction and madness and sadness, and suffering T-T at least for a while LOL

I'm kidding. The story its perfectly good as it is!
Thanks from bringing Wesker back S2

Sorry about my writing (Brazilian Portuguese is my motherlanguage).
Thank you for sharing your work with us!
Sofistinha chapter 5 . 3/31
Yey!
Finally I took the time to review.
On baby steps I'm progressing my reading, and so far, this is my favorite chapter!

I like how you portray Jake (making him realize that he should have been the bigger man was a bonus! ) and I loved the mature way Chris conducted their "confrontation".

I'll keep my reading, but know that you have me hooked to your story already.
Thank you very much for sharing your work with us.

Sorry in advance for any mistakes I may have made about my writing, english isn't my motherlanguage (brazilian portuguese is).
SoulsandSwords chapter 1 . 2/4
Hey! I saw you on the promote my story page and wanted to check yours out! I'm not too keen on the RE story line (in fact, I only ever played the first and fifth games) but lets go!

I LOVE the opening line "...why did you do it?" Why did who do what? And who is talking? Great way to hook the readers! I'm terrible at that.

Ah, we see our main character introspecting; always a fun way to start a story; with a character who has much backstory we should uncover. Reminds me of the opening of "Mad Max: Fury Road" to be honest, the protagonist standing alone with his memories...

Clearly survivor's guilt from what we see... one of the worst kinds of PTSD/depressive disorders to have. Alcoholism is also classic PTSD/depression, so obviously something's REALLY lingering in Chris's head. Whatever he's preparing for or running away from, I can't wait to see!

My only criticism grammar wise is that when using ellipses (...) make sure there's a space between them and the word that comes after.

Moving on!
-Liz
LunateNoob chapter 15 . 11/13/2015
I know it's not noted but is there any implication or a hint of a Leon/Ada in the future? Great writing so far though I love the use of foreign languages and your transitions
chashkieh chapter 16 . 3/19/2015
As usual, this one is exciting! I can't wait to read more of what happens next.
Kyuujin chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
Really great story so far, you've done a great job of keeping everyone in character. Can't wait to see what comes next, hope you update soon!
TheDonutMistress chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
I'm so glad to be all caught up and that you're updating again. Hope you're well or working toward it! I very much enjoyed the end of the chapter. Such a smooth, smart, well-done Wesker. It isn't seen often enough. Ready for more.
MousseTrap567 chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
Ah, Wesker. I would have thought you learned by now to stop underestimating your enemies and to stop assuming you already won when you barely started. But I guess somethings never change. At least Chris is awake now, though I wonder what's going on on their end. It doesn't surprise me that Wesker thinks that way about his son or his mother. Though it does make want to see Jake kick his ass once they do meet. The story's just about to heat up. Keep going.

From a Watching Reader
Arystina chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
Ugh, Wesker you are an ass for thinking of your son that way. -_-

Glad to see you are back. I hope you are feeling better!
Emil Lime chapter 13 . 2/4/2014
I am finally getting around to reading this! It's been a while, huh?

Interesting chapter. I'm glad Chris' spirit mom has talked some sense into him. He needs to wake up so Claire can stop worrying about him. Also, he needs to get looking for Jill. It was nice of Leon to try and take Claire's mind off of everything. Too bad it didn't work. I can't blame Claire for feeling so utterly helpless. She feels like she should have been able to do something. Poor girl. Hopefully Leon can calm her down, though. He's right, after all, there wasn't anything she could have done. So Piers and Chao-Xing will be heading out together to learn about his identity. It certainly won't be a safe journey, considering Ada and the like. We will see what happens, though.

Make sure to update soon!
Emil Lime
Sugaby chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
This chapter is so insightful! Now I know about some of the RE history that I didn't before! I'm glad Chris and Jake could finally meet each other halfway and talk (although yeah it was more Chris being the bigger man xD).
chashkieh chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
This is such a nice read! It was so well written that i was able to finish reading everything in one it up and i'm lookin torward to the next chapter... Write soon please? :)
Rainfox88 chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
Oh wow, now Chris's section was very interesting and definitely never done before. Love the backstory of his and Claire's parents, and having his mom guide him while hes...out of commission? Ehh, you know what I mean lol.

As for Leon and grumpy Claire bear, I thought I was gonna get some much needed LeonxClaire love, but Claire is grumpy! -_-

Sorry for the late review, I have been working on finishing up an original work that is going to be published the beginning of next year, I signed a contract with a publisher, so exited! Anyway, was trying to wrap that up lol.

I really can't wait for the next chapter! Chris, hurry up and wake up!
Onkwehonweneha chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
Read up on a few. I agree that the Family should be the BSAA's main focus at this point they seem to be a more insidious threat to the world than Neo Umbrella. At first I thought they must be some crooked CIA agents then again i happen to think they all are but then I remembered Derrick Simmons's family had been building the world into what it was since at least the 19th century. So I think they must be based on the "Illuminati" so many millennial's are talking about nowadays.

I made the Family the antagonist too for the reason I stated Neo Umbrella seems like a shadow of what White Umbrella once was and is a rogue bio terrorist group at best. The Family actually has control and power so if the virus is in their hands more they're a major threat.

Also liked how you had traces of music in here I been meaning to do that too.

And wow feel cheated on no Jake/Sherry smut lol but i guess some you win some you lose. Anyway as promised I checked out.

Will check more tomorrow possibly I'm nowhere near where the other reviewers are
littlevamp chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
Lots going on in this chapter :p I really liked the Chris/mother bit; it was very touching. Haha But all in all, this was awesome:) Wesker approved! Update soon ;)-Lil V