Reviews for SEQUEL TO CHOICES- One Step Forward, Two Steps Back
gkb chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
SO what happen after the 5 months was over? Did they break up?Update please!
Mulliz chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Love
FallenAngelOfClace chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Hey I love this I can't wait to see what happens next update soon please.
RogueMustangMare chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
The story's really coming along. Keep up the good work.
SusanLHL chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
WOW! What an update! That was terrific! Thanks! I love that Ty and Amy spent there last night together in a special way. I almost cried, though, when she was telling Ty bye! PLEASE update very soon! I can't wait for her experience and for the homecoming!
SusanLHL chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
WOW! Another great update! I feel for Amy right now! I about get emotional for her. This has got to be one of the hardest things she's ever done. Her and Ty need a "special" moment before she leaves for 5 months. I absolutely can't wait for the next update! I'm dying to read more! PLEASE update very soon!
SusanLHL chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
This was such an amazing chapter, that I didn't want to stop reading! Please update very soon! I can't wait to see what happens!
SusanLHL chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Love the update! Fantastic, really! I personally would love to see more Ty and Amy romantic moments. Can't wait for another update! Please give us another very soon!
SusanLHL chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
AWESOME! It's going to be hard to see them apart for 5 months. I love any story with Ty and Amy, especially when they are together. Please update very soon! I'm really loving this story along with Choices!
SusanLHL chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Awesome update! Please keep them coming! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
SusanLHL chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
You just had to go and give us a cliffhanger didn't you? Awesome sequel! I hate that Amy's leaving, but it will give her more experience to use at Heartland. I just hope nothing comes between her and Ty! I love them together! Please update very soon! I love reading your stories!
Xx.WildAtHeart.xX chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Very nice _ keep going. _
gkb chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Like this story very much!Please keep on with amazing updates with both stories!