Reviews for What A Beautiful Night
Mira Luvs U chapter 24 . 5/19
I've just read your story 3 days ago and woke up to finish it. I've never been more excited about reading a fan fiction as I have been with yours. I couldn't put my phone down! I love the way you add the emotions and softness to both Alucard and Lilith. I love your story and I can't wait to read another one of your stories. I will always be a fellow follower of yours forever. Thanks for giving me the best reality escape ever!
hihihihi chapter 24 . 5/17
I really loved that story it was really good it is highly likely that u won't get 2 read this but I'm saying it anyways: ):):):):):):):):)
god of all chapter 24 . 5/6
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon...
bfireworks5 chapter 24 . 5/5
So she's gonna kill Lucifer, but will she have 2 kill her son as well? Update soon!
Alucard - Slasher of Prices chapter 23 . 4/15
Admittedly, loving the story so far. Also very much enjoying the way you have described Lilith, as well as her "relationship" with Alucard (If you can call it that). A personal suggestion from me is that you should try and include abit more Seras and Bernadotte, partially because they are literally my 2 favourite characters from anything ever (excluding the prince of all saiyans, of course), but also because I love what you have done with them so far. All in all, great job, keep up the good work, and you receive 9.5/10 Walter Points. :)
PlagueRat666 chapter 23 . 3/10
I love this story, best hellsing fix I've ever read! it's so amazing and original, please update soon, I'm dying to see how it ends
LaCatrna chapter 1 . 2/24
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS STORY IS MY KRYPTONITE! You are such a wonderful writer and I normally dont go for first person stories but thus story has everything I look for in OC or reader insert stories so please update soon!
dxlmao chapter 23 . 1/10
ERRRR MEH GERRRD! I absolutely love your story! I usually don't read first person, third person is more my style, but wow, I just got sucked in and I can't stop reading. Great job, I love everything and I hop you update soon.
bfireworks5 chapter 23 . 10/5/2014
I wanna see wat they'll do w/ this new info bout their son nd wat'll happen during this battle! UPDATE SOON!
TheBloodyMadQueen chapter 23 . 10/2/2014
Well I think its really sad how Lucifer lied to leviathan about her. Maybe in the last chapter, the truth will come out. Also i keep on imagining the story ending with her dying -.-... but dont do that to me okay? I think i would actually cry.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
No...no...no!

A monster should never bow down to a human, a monster rules over humans!

The fallen Angel should reap her soul, not bow down and obey like a filthy mongrel!
Cereza101 chapter 22 . 3/18/2014
Oh my GOD!
Please! For the love of all that is holy! Please update!
Or else...I shall throw skittles at you!
Taste the rainbow!
But seriously !
I've been reading your stories since Devils and Dragons first came out!
Please don't do this to me now!
Don't leave me ganging!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/25/2014
hi, ive read alot of this and i know that you probably wont see this, but if ya do, you should know that this is one of the bestwritten fanfics ive read in awhile, its got nice pacing, switches between counsiounesses are smooth and effective and the characters are nice, though where the fuck is seras? but i like the not bland-enter variable into formula enter repeat- story, it shows creativity and imagination. also, can you do a one shot smut were Alice(seras) is seduced by Cheshire(alucard) please? and if you do answer, refer to me as JackFrostTheAngelSlayer, or JFTAS.
AliceEverette chapter 22 . 2/23/2014
ERMAHGERD... I feel so sorry for Levaithan! I just wanna cuddle him and make him feel better... PLEASE UPDATE!
god of all chapter 22 . 12/4/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.