Reviews for With you
Anna Jaganshi chapter 22 . 12/30/2006
YAY, happy ending! You know, I think this is the first story I've read that Maya is... nice when she finds out about Hiei (The second story in which I've read her in). AWSOME STORY, SANO-SAN! It was so sweet, I loved it; angsty but adorably cute all at once!
Megami284 chapter 22 . 9/24/2004
This is such a beautiful story. OMG it made me sad at parts and other times made me wan to cry. This is good.
Trio-Spade chapter 21 . 6/22/2004
your story is really nice but you might want to make the chaps a little longer, that last chap was perfict!
tenshi-no-mizu-to-hi chapter 22 . 6/19/2004
WAH! Dis is such a good fic! And you're probably real tired of hearing this from me! But still I think you did a great job on this and tah tI just can't help but cry! *glomps HieiKurama* I love Yaoi soo very very much!
tenshi-no-mizu-to-hi chapter 18 . 6/19/2004
Moshi-moshi! It's soo kawaii! m_m
tenshi-no-mizu-to-hi chapter 16 . 6/19/2004
*cry* WAH! *sob* WAH! *cry* *cry* T.T Soo sweet soo sad, soo damn forbiddening their lovE! Yaoi will rule the world one day and we will all bow to it! BOw to the power of YAOI!
tenshi-no-mizu-to-hi chapter 13 . 6/19/2004
*sigh* I just can't stop reading! GOD! XD
tenshi-no-mizu-to-hi chapter 10 . 6/19/2004
Ohmigod! Dis just keeps getting better and better the more I go!
78lsmlspipep chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Congrats dear! You've written one of the Shittiest fanfics I've ever read! Do yourself a favor and take this piece of shit down and then NEVER WRITE AGAIN!
Mystery-fanficwriter chapter 21 . 3/5/2004
...first thing to say is hi and the next thing to remind you is PLEASE UPDATE you should consider updating after maybe a year already?
if ur too busy to handle this fic, you could ask someone esle to help u to write and update. Lot's of writer and reader r expecting to see this great fic.
don't let this fic be left on the shelf where nobody could see, u may not know it may outshine the other fic. so update soon...
AllMetalTarnishes chapter 3 . 1/22/2004
just got here, it's pretty good so far. sadistic is liking other people's pain. masochistic is liking your own pain. you might have heard that already. I'm gonna finish reading, I might review again if you're lucky - ja ne
Shinju no Hikari chapter 21 . 1/9/2004
Please write more i love it...MORE! thank you
Rose Kitsune chapter 19 . 12/30/2003
Come on will ya! Update Damn it...please
Rose Kitsune chapter 21 . 12/30/2003
YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON OR... something will happen!
Kori chapter 21 . 12/10/2003
Damnit, update! I don't know if you're a girl or boy *I suspect girl from your writing style* but please update! You're killing us here!