Reviews for Behind the Curtain of Dusk
LBibliophile chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
I really enjoyed what you have of this story so far; I kept forgetting that it isn't actually the real thing! I'd love to read some more whenever you get around to it, you're hinting at so many intriguing plot lines.
JelpHasNails chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
Wow! Very eloquently written. Loved the way you portrayed Kvothe. Great job incorporating story jargon and nuisances. Hope you continue with this one day!

Jelp
goldmanav9 chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Beast. Write on, why did you stop? This is my favorite book so can you please continue it. It would be very good to read... Amazing book again
Guest chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
you are wrtiting amzing up the good work
goldmanav9 chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
I didn't start reading this yet, but this is my fav. book ever: hope it turns out good :) hope you write on as i await the real thing
anamena252 chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Great story! Keep writing!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
I absolutely loved this chapter. Of course, I wanted to see more of Denna, but that's the nature of this tale, isn't it?
Thanks for writing such a great story, I look forward to reading more. :)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Well done! This was a delight to read and very similar to the style of Rothfuss, though I'm not sure that he would used "pissed off" as an expression. :)
I look forward to reading about what happens next, keep it up!
Goldenfool704 chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
That was incredible! I almost felt like I was actually reading Book 3. I notice that it's been more than a year since you updated. Do you have any plans to continue this story?
Fraxure Productions chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
I love this story! You are an amazing writer!
rubato skies chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
This is so charming! I really hope that you still have the desire to work on this story, because I would certainly love to read it! You have a very logical extrapolation here, and while none of us can compare to Rothfuss himself, I see where you're going, and I love it!
Oh please do continue!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
'"Not right now, though," I clarified, dismissing Sim's comment with a wave of my hand. "c

lLater, once you've said your piece."'

Orly.
YES chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Brilliant, I will make an account and wub you properly soon.
Stephanie chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
Dear writer,

Waiting for Day 3 is killing me, but your work has eased some of the pain.

My deepest thanks
Pluma Desatada chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
wheeeee, what a ride!

I appreciate your effort in tackling this huge a plot. You, Sir/Madam, are made of awesome, dipped in win and sprinkled with pwn.

Please make more of this amazing tale?