Reviews for Behind the Curtain of Dusk
SunsetDawn420 chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
Great story!
I don't suppose you're still writing on it?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2016
Love it. Id love to just know your plot. I need closure to this story and I think you're pretty amazing
xenlander chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
I like your writing style. The plot? Not so much. Still, it's a good read. Definitely on my favourites list.
I wish people wrote in this fandom more.
Labyrinthinity chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
You have captured the characters' personalities beautifully! It is obvious you have real talent! I can picture everything happening in the story so vividly in my head. It's such an interesting read and so well written that I'm a bit worried I might get some facts mixed up in my head, believing something I read from your story to have actually happened in the books. To hopefully ask for an update seems like a lot, seeing as it's been almost three years since you posted this chapter, but I suppose it doesn't hurt. It would be wonderful if you decided to continue this story!
LBibliophile chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
I really enjoyed what you have of this story so far; I kept forgetting that it isn't actually the real thing! I'd love to read some more whenever you get around to it, you're hinting at so many intriguing plot lines.
JelpHasNails chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
Wow! Very eloquently written. Loved the way you portrayed Kvothe. Great job incorporating story jargon and nuisances. Hope you continue with this one day!

Jelp
DarkSilverGold chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Beast. Write on, why did you stop? This is my favorite book so can you please continue it. It would be very good to read... Amazing book again
Guest chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
you are wrtiting amzing up the good work
DarkSilverGold chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
I didn't start reading this yet, but this is my fav. book ever: hope it turns out good :) hope you write on as i await the real thing
anamena252 chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Great story! Keep writing!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
I absolutely loved this chapter. Of course, I wanted to see more of Denna, but that's the nature of this tale, isn't it?
Thanks for writing such a great story, I look forward to reading more. :)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Well done! This was a delight to read and very similar to the style of Rothfuss, though I'm not sure that he would used "pissed off" as an expression. :)
I look forward to reading about what happens next, keep it up!
Goldenfool704 chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
That was incredible! I almost felt like I was actually reading Book 3. I notice that it's been more than a year since you updated. Do you have any plans to continue this story?
Fraxure Productions chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
I love this story! You are an amazing writer!
rubato skies chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
This is so charming! I really hope that you still have the desire to work on this story, because I would certainly love to read it! You have a very logical extrapolation here, and while none of us can compare to Rothfuss himself, I see where you're going, and I love it!
Oh please do continue!