Reviews for Crossing Over Worlds of Color OVA
lovebug141 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I guess kagari's back to her old self O_O it must be hard for her though to have unrequited love and see her crush and her girlfriend showing their love everyday and she has to see it Ouch. I do want a triangle love between kagarixyomixmato in C.O.W S2 but I guess that'll be hard dealing with yomi's father setting her up with another man. I mean Yomi and Mato can never be separated ! anyway hopefully in the end kagari won't be alone I mean she's popular right so it should be easy for her to find someone else! :) but she doesn't want anyone else she's still in love with Yomi *sighs* Kagari what do we do with you?
Anyway can't wait for the next chapter! hope you update soon! and keep up the great work XD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
will u please update soon
fbiuzz chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This is great cant wait to see what happens in Otherworld!
Knight25 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Nice story. Will this include how the arena's creation came to be?
UruExplorer DTC chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Oh Kagari, what ever shall we do with you?
The Kunoichi chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
That was so awesome! The way you described how Kagari went back to her dark self was so... powerfull. I could feel what Mato probably felt when she heard Kagari's words at the end.

Great Job, Can't wait to see the new chapters! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
as usual a great addition to your epic BRS series, that yomis dark side thing is has really stuck to me will it a play COWC2 id love to see kagari reaction to dead masters interactions with her and such, hell thats right in your fic kagari is the only one who doesnt know about otherselves isnt she, Oh joy mato knows much more about yomi then she ever will XD(yes i kinda still hate kagari) and to be honest in one on my random story ideas . i kinda gave hiro a crush on kagari and vise versa so the interaction between then SCREAMED to me possible "lolidom fluff or smut" or would it be shota even though hiro is 12 during there highschool arc and kagari is older (0-o) anyway i await your next work as always