Reviews for It Was You
BlueSharpie1989 chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
Loving your story so far.
Bella chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Great chapter! I really hope the seventh chapter is almost complete, I hope you post it soon. Anywho, great story so far hope it continues please update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Your stories are so terribly written AND terribly formatted. Please, please, PLEASE seek out a beta! You make the simplest mistakes, but you make them constantly. At the very least, read over your sentences before you post it. Your writing makes me cringe!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
Omg I love this story please update I really love it I just want to keep reading it omg "shake" is like a nickname for Jake and sherry any ways
Shake 4life
Pon chow chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
Updates please!
REfan chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
That was wonderful. The chemistry between Jake and Sherry. The ending of chapter six was sweet. Keep up the great work. Now...update soon.
BeckyLarkman chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
Update pleaaaaaaase!
Nana chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
Omg this chappie was amazing I read the whole fanfic in one day and I already love it. Im looking forward for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
Any update on chapter 7? Dying to know what happens between them both now :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Awsomenesss!
You should bring Steve (my ) to this and make a clairexsteve paring...please:(

Update soooooon
Pjs chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
I almost gave up hope that this get updates then the heavens answered my prayer BAM!
Chapter 6 hope you continue on the updates
Symphonimore chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
This story is so cute please update ASAP!
CoolCat0720 chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
Loved this chapter! The extension was perfect and I thought I would die when Jaje kissed her cheek:)
alonealexabluerose chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
Cool man update soon!
Poop chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Its been few months since the last update :(( is this even going to continue?