Reviews for Mistake
ilovedana53 chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
I loved it. I would love if you continue
Liasonfan1 chapter 4 . 12/18/2004
Please continue this fiction. I want more. I loved it.
Andi chapter 4 . 7/15/2004
You should write more
Burtonlover chapter 4 . 5/26/2004
I want more. So does he finally let her explain the whole story and be happy with each other? Does he really listen to Sonny's advice and make new memories with Elizabeth! More please.
Shelly
Burtonlover chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
This was a great story! To bad this isn't how it went on the show. I would love to see more of it. Because we aren't getting what we want now so fiction will have to do.

Shelly
Jasonliz18 chapter 4 . 10/7/2002
Yes, write lots more! Liason stories are the best. I'm writing two of them now. The whole scene with Zander and Liz made me want to throw something at the tv. I wish we could just have Jason and Elizabeth together forever.
Max chapter 4 . 9/9/2002
PLEASE,PLEASE, OH PLEASE, WRITE MORE LIASON FICS FOR THEY ARE MY FAVORITE COUPLE IN THE SOAP WORLD.

IT WOULD BE NICE IF THE GH WRITERS KNEW HOW WE LIASON FANS FELT AND JUST GIVE US LOYAL LIASON FANS OUR COUPLE AND THEIR NEW LIFE. JASON/ELIZABETH ARE SOULMATES AND BELONG TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS, SO PLEASE WRITE MORE, IF WE CAN'T HAVE THEM ON TV, THEN BY GEE WE'LL HAVE THEM ON FANFIC.
Kelly chapter 4 . 8/7/2002
Loved it write more please i'm workin on one 2
Megan chapter 4 . 7/30/2002
I love your story! It makes me happy despite this miserable thing that the writers are doing to Elizabeth and Jason on the show. Keep it up!
Patti chapter 4 . 7/25/2002
the story was great I liked the ending thanks...

Liason all the way.
Robin chapter 4 . 7/24/2002
I absolutely love your story! I have been a fan of Jason and Elizabeth since the moment she walked into Jake's almost three years ago and I was very upset by the whole Zander sex thing. Your story definitely helped lift my spirits. I only hope that eventually TPTB will give us something similar. I would love to read more of this story if you decide to continue. Thanks for sharing.
convolvulus chapter 3 . 7/24/2002
If only you could write the GH script... your writing is awesome! Not like other fics, where Liz breaks up with Lucky/Zander and the next day they make love... This fic is just the way the show should be! I love it! Please continue!
Liason Fan chapter 3 . 7/23/2002
You really have a talent for writing. Too bad you don't write the script for the show. I'm glad that Elizabeth kicked Zander out. If only they did that on GH. Anyways keep writing more on this fanfic!
mj chapter 3 . 7/23/2002
I was so incredibly mad at the fact the Liz and Zander did it and kept yelling at the tv that the guy was Zander and not Jason. I luv the story...so keep writing! I can't wait to read ch 4!
LIASONFAN chapter 3 . 7/21/2002
I love it so far... I feel so bad that Liz is gonna sleep with Zander in a few more shows... ugh, LIASON FOREVER!