Reviews for Lost and Found
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 20 . 3/18/2014
This story was very riveting. I was hooked from start to finish. I really enjoyed every moment of it and loved the general flow and angst all around. Definitely worth the read and the trauma the boys had to go through :P

xoxo
MSR
moonligtinparadise chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
Fantastic:)
Nadamalki chapter 20 . 5/18/2013
Incredible ending to an incredible story...
gr8read chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
This was a great story.

Thank you for sharing your time and talent.
BranchSuper chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
A good conclusion to a very good story. Nicely done.
Rosemarie Tunney chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
Loved this story SO much, I read the whole thing in one day, I could not stop reading!
Sam being so stubborn and determined to not give up hope on finding Dean alive was very touching. And I loved amnesiac Dean and the way he trusted Sam straight away, even though most people wouldn't in his position. It was awesome that Bobby was in this story a lot (I'm a sucker for fatherly Bobby). Plus the maze part kept me on the edge of my seat (well the whole story did really) and finding out who the little voice belonged to made me very happy too. :) Thanks for sharing your story with us, I really enjoyed it.
jokergirl94 chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
I absolutely loved this story! I didn't review every chapter but I've been a long for the entire ride and I'm glad. You have a unique writing style that makes your stories a joy to ride. Just one thing I noticed in this last chapter is that you seemed to jump timelines and it was getting kinda confusing. For example for awhile this was placed after Dean escaped Hell and the next it was right after John was killed. I would just suggest going over and correcting it.
babyreaper chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
Great ending, it's a shame that Cas can't prevent all the bad things that he knows are going to happen to this Dean. He just has to sit on the sidelines and let the same history unfold. Thanks.
mb64 chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
What can I say? It's a super ending to an absolutely fantastic story! So glad that you stuck with it and happy that our encouragement (nagging) helped! You should be very proud of yourself!

Awesome story, my friend. Looking forward to whatever you post next!

jojospn chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
Beautiful final chapter! I'm so glad you decided to keep this up, I loved it! And Cas' POV was very well done! Thanks for sticiking with this!
SPNxBookworm chapter 20 . 4/25/2013
AMAZING ENDING! I'm such a cry baby. I cry happy tears too now apparently! LOVED THIS TO PIECES! You are an awesome writer hon! Can't wait to read more of your stories! :)
DearHart chapter 20 . 4/25/2013
BRILLIANT! Such an epic ending! Thanks so much for the time you've spent writing this and i can't WAIT for you're future stories. 333
wifeymcwiferson chapter 20 . 4/25/2013
I love every word of this story, and I absolutely hate that it's over...And don't think for a second I'm not bringing my nagging, pain in the ass ways to your next story ;) Already got my bag packed!
Okay, this chapter had it all! Dean, doing his usual bull-shittery and non-chick-flicky moments that we all know lead up to some seriously angsty brotherly love. Sam...stupid hair Sam...the teary eyes! OMG that was spot on! LOL Their play to be the guilt bearer was well done!
And Bobby..Well, I love that man. He's the perfect character and can't wait for his role in whichever story you pick to work on next.
As for Cas, well played. Discreet, monotone, and soul-full...well balanced. I'll miss kicking around the ICU, peeking in on my patient ;)
Be proud of yourself. This was a great story and like I said, can't believe it's over! MAKE MORE DAMMIT! :)
babyreaper chapter 19 . 4/25/2013
Thank goodness Dean is finally getting better, So Dean isn't going to remember his little chat's with Cas when he wakes up? Was it the medicine that helped Dean or Cas? Thanks for updating.
SPNxBookworm chapter 19 . 4/25/2013
Wow. Great work! Dean's almost awake! I can't wait! CAS?! Holy friggin' Jimminy! (Did that make sense at all...no? Never mind.)

GREAT WORK! REALLY GREAT WORK!