Reviews for Are We All We Are
Adelled chapter 3 . 5/5
Frodhike? A combination of Frodo and Frohike. Kinda fits.
starxphiler54 chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Just joined this little party and truly enjoying myself. I like the storyline although it made me sad at times. Very well written. Looking forward to reading more. I've gotta know how this is gonna turn out.
guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
Love it! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Can't wait to see what happens next! This made me feel bad for both of them and angry at both of them, depending on the chapter!
Siya96 chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
Really liked your story line. Will you be showing Mulder & Scully as XFiles partners again or will the next few chapters show romance between the two agents? Please update soon! Thanks!
Angelmoo1 chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
sooo sad but really well told x
Gillyfan chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Agent Lizzie chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Oh, no. :'(

I can't wait for the next chapter.
gillyfan chapter 2 . 10/18/2012

Mulder is an ass. Make it better please.
Mulderlovesscully chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Amazing! Keep going! :)
Gillyfan chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I have to say, I love angst, and I love what you have so far. I'm really intrigued as to where you'll take this story, and I hope Scully has a chance to explain. I look forward to reading more from you soon, good work :)
Niss Trah chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Holy depressing story Batman! But great job. In just 1600 words you made me sad. Which is good...

I do think it would have been interesting to have more of the reasoning behind her leaving him. It obviously had something to do with her cancer...I think...? Other than that, great story.