Reviews for Finger Painting
This was really really nice. Just lovely! Awwww...heartwarming.
Awwwwwww! :)
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
That is sweet and beautiful. :) I especially love the way the words he wrote in the letter seem like the words that would actually come out of Klaus' mouth :)
Kat chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This is really awesome. If only Caroline possessed on of his necklaces in canon (and wore is secretly). That would be awesome. :)
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Loved it!
yoghurtfordinner chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
So prettyyyyy(? I just read (actually it was yesterday at dawn, whatever) A Kiss for a Kill and absolutely loooooooved it. Your portrayal of human Caroline was excellent. I should probably be saying this in its page, but well, what can I say, I'm here. I like how you write, and you have quite a few fics, but the problem is I have to study for finals ._. So I will be returning for more. Later. Possibly at dawn again. Hiding under the covers with my netbook in hand(? -And that even rhymed-
Just a little thing, I believe I saw some spelling mistakes (I think they were like, two, in A Kiss for a Kill). Not really criticism, a typo is not really a sin(?) Keep writing!
ALostHeart chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
JAKFNASJGNFJGNFD I'm having such a strong feels attack right now
LadyRobbStark chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I love, Klaroline fluff. So cute. I enjoyed reading this
McKenzieMac chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Ugh I wish my boyfriend would finger paint with me! That was so romantic. Total fluff
yelena4064 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is amazing. Thank you so much for writing this; you have a talent I envy. I sort of wish you would continue this, but it is so perfect this way.
Julie Haill chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
very sweet, thank you.
Miss.Full.of.Light chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Beautifully written, Caroline and Klaus are meant to be 3
Mrs.Cebra chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Love sneaky Klaus XD
Kitty Cavallone chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Unf. Why must Klaus be such a sweetheart. Why must Caroline be perfect. WHY MUST THEY BE KILLING ME EVERY FRIGGIN TIME. Thank you for giving us Klaroline fix I mean fics. 3 See how ruined I am. I couldn't even make a proper review.
Dherea chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I absolutely loved this. Your story was fun, playful, yet intense. A building block for what, hopefully, is yet to come. And amazingly sexy! )