Reviews for A Warrior's Desire
Doni chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
This was a unique and fun read. Thanks!
saved by Five-0 chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
This was fabulous. I will add this to my list of "re-reads". It was such a refreshing change in story type whilst still managing to retain the elements of the characters we all love so much. Fantastic. Well done. Any chance you can create more using this as your story base eg continue with their new life and visits to Rachael? Once again - fabulous and thank you for your creation. Hopefully, you will do more?
garnettac chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
This was a wonderful story. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing and sharing!
francis2 chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Lovely ending. This was a great story.
saved by five-0 chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
more please!11
Doni chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
I'm with Steve on just having to trust Danny on the whole wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff. ;) and Rachel...she's special. Nicely done.
francis2 chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
Great chapter. I just loved how Rachel shrunk when Steve stared at her, and the crystals.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
It must have been such fun to make up a whole strange world like this one.
LadyAilith chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
I'm really enjoying your story! Thank you for sharing it. :-)
4thofFive chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Still enjoying this story very much.
Doni chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
I see your point about Disney and Star Wars. ;) Another great chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
You are a good tale weaver. And Danny is so patient with Steve. I'm finding myself getting lost in this world.
I'm looking forward to the encounter with Rachel. Great job!
Lidil chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Are Danny and Steve pre-destined?

Time itself will tell.
delia cerrano chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
It's moving along...slowly. I can understand Steve wanting to think about this since it is so sudden ..and permanent. Hope he doesn't blow it & cause us all a lot of angst before getting together anyway.
francis2 chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
I really enjoyed their talk, the warm fuzzy comfort they have. I also enjoyed the Star Wars references.