Reviews for Our Legend
Guest chapter 32 . 7/5/2013
yes we want another one!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/5/2013
ausome
]
The Raven's Nevermore chapter 32 . 6/2/2013
That was soooo cute! I loved it! :)
The Raven's Nevermore chapter 29 . 6/2/2013
In Mandarin and Cantonese MeiMei (妹妹)is little sister :) I got so excited when I read that I was like OMG CHINESE! AHHH! Idk I just freak out whenever I read something with a little Chinese reference XD awesome story! Sad that Jet died :( so many feels!
Hacarrie chapter 32 . 5/22/2013
Yes, definitely make another one!
TheAngelofIego chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
In the A: TLA story I'm writing I named Sokka and Suki's son Daichi! Great minds think alike a guess! Now to get back to the story!
ailem2707 chapter 32 . 5/3/2013
Why your fic is fucking perfect?
sunflower13 chapter 32 . 4/5/2013
Awwww. I like how you had Smellerbee come into her beauty, but not become all prissy. This is just a nice little wrap-up to the story, shows what they'll be doing for a while, and puts them together as a couple.
sunflower13 chapter 31 . 3/31/2013
Oh no, you gotta do a prologue chapter or two where they really recognize their feelings. A few clerical errors, like it being July, and it took longer than that to defeat Ozai, but other than that good wrap-up.
sunflower13 chapter 30 . 3/31/2013
Man, I forgot that for all we know, they were there for the Fire Nation invasion! You have so many options for this. They can do little things against the Fire Nation, and maybe get caught, and then one of the White Lotus releases them!
The Key to the Twilight Soul chapter 30 . 3/31/2013
Cool!...Now the little wheels in ma brain are a movin'! Don't you think there would be some kind of shoddy attempt at resisting the FN?
sunflower13 chapter 29 . 3/21/2013
Noooooo! I was hoping this wouldn't happen...and on a random note, I hate fanfiction's new layout.
wayward-dragonfire chapter 16 . 3/11/2013
A) Firebender spy. A really bad one.
B) Someone so numb with loss and pain they can't bear to feel again for fear of loosing people.
C) Someone desperate to infiltrate the Freedom Fighters and fight against the Fire Nation.
wayward-dragonfire chapter 14 . 3/11/2013
You brilliant human being *applause* Eńcor! Eńcor!
wayward-dragonfire chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Boar-q-pine. Broski, that is hilarious.