Reviews for Better Than A Woman (Halloween Special)
Olive-Gravity chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Yes, much better than any woman XD
iamdivergent1156 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Very well written and an amazing story
No Name chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I love the fluff of it and how Tony remains faithful no matter what.
The Lady J chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Oh my fucking god that was hot! *shivers*more please like right the fuck now lol.
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Love it! Love this couple! Keep writing!
Ukkey chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Loved the window scene to tell you the truth it's one of my fantasies now all I need is my very own tony stark!
lynnie-chan chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I loved it! Halloween is one of my favorite holiday's and Steve getting kinky and spanking Iron Man! haha I loved it! thankyou for posting it.
Tamtamsam chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I loved how jealous Steve was, and that was pretty 'goddamned' hot ;)
the red panda alchemist chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Many aww's come with reading this story Very cute and sweet but yet hot and sexy could not ask for something better to read on a bad day. I also loved when Steve touched his man boobs *_*

All my love the red panda alchemist
punkichan911 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This has to be one of my favorite stories ever. I promise you, I'm not even joking. I love the plot! I love the pairing! I love everything! Keep it up please, I can't wait to see more!
YinKeket chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
love the title to this. time to read. Halloween is the best time of year for me that is. lol Steve is not a morning person. i can understand his pain. oh Tony is Steve's lover awesome. lol win on Tony carving a pumpkin. oh learning something new about Steve's past. awwwwww little kids dresses up as Iron Man or Captain American. awwww poor Tony about his past about not seeing his for some time. oh them wanting kids. i hope they have kids in the future and Steve would be over crazy with worry having Tony carrying it. but i bet he would love it and mess with Steve. awwwww teaching Steve about Halloween. oh i can't wait to see what Tony has for his outfit. smart to give Steve a simple outfit for Halloween. my my playing on the couch lol. oh man so close on the second around but kids shows up for candy. awesome sexy twins dressing up Iron Man. go Tony turning them down. awwwww Steve got caught in the bathroom and Tony fixes that. my my Steve was seme but today guessing Tony will. my my seeing themselves in the mirror oh the fun lol. maybe Halloween came them a second win of fun lol. lol Steve doesn't like the word when Tony say in love making, but Tony is having fun with it. i love the ending of this. well done. so cute. keep up the good work and do your best. take care and be safe.
M00-M00 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012