Reviews for Cowboys and Angels
I liked it. Just ended to abruptly.
lovetwifics chapter 4 . 3/3
I loved this lil short story of yours, I was in the mood for cowboyward stories this past weekend and read several, this was one of my favs! Would love to read a futuretake for these 2 :)
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 4 . 3/2
Terrific!
mustlovertp chapter 4 . 2/26
Loved this! Thank you for sharing it with us xoxox
ladylibre chapter 2 . 2/23
That first paragraph reminds me of a great Garth Brooks song, "Rodeo." You capture that spirit perfectly.

Edward is...well, he already said it, so I don't have to, LOL. But pain makes people act strangely, and the point is he's making up for it. His father's advice, "Never miss a good chance to shut up," is getting added to my rotation right now.

Thanks for another awesome chapter. Clicking NEXT...
ladylibre chapter 1 . 2/23
This is lovely already. I love Bella's grit and pride, her refusal to accept anything she doesn't feel she deserves, and cannot wait to see what happens next!
Chloe Masen chapter 4 . 2/23
You did it again! Normally, any public display of any kind would make me cringe... but He'sTooPreciousForWordsward's proposal... Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I freaking loved it! Bella is a lucky, lucky, lucky girl. For having you as her creator, He'sTooPreciousForWordsward as her lover, supporter, and protector, and me as her newest adoring fan. She is one of my favorite Bellas ever, so thank you so much for her. And for He'sTooPreciousForWordsward... who has also lassoed himself a spot on my favorites list, and added a sweet drawl to my swoony dreams... he is truly special. I can't stop smiling. And don't want to, so I'm not going to comment on what else this ending contained, and simply sign off with one last, and very big, THANKS. xo
Chloe Masen chapter 3 . 2/23
There can't be only one more. It's just not possible. And, actually, it's kind of completely cruel of you. These two are wonderful, and to tease with only a few... well, it's... sorry. I'll shut up now. But NOT because I want to. Not even a little bit. Because I want to not A LOT. Like how much I want TO go on a date with He'sTooPreciousForWordsward. He's KILLING me, just so you know. And this is probably a strange thing to mention... but I absolutely loved the way you described Bella getting ready for their date. Or, what she wore, specifically. I never care much about that kind of thing when I'm reading, but in this instance it made me smile. And I totally want her outfit. *sighs for so many things*
Chloe Masen chapter 2 . 2/23
Did I say I loved this Bella? Yeah, well... I LOVE HER. And I have a very hopeful feeling that Assward (first impression) turned SweetlySincereward is about to join me in that heart-shaped arena. Seriously swooning over here...
Chloe Masen chapter 1 . 2/23
rmcrms5 linked me this today when I asked for some Cowboyward. And I haven't even met yours yet, but I'm excited! And already love your Jasper, Alice, and Bella.
IndianWalker chapter 4 . 2/23
Love this story!
Veronique24 chapter 4 . 2/7
I adored your story, it was a joy to read!
fuz chapter 4 . 1/31
What an amazing and wonderful story!
I felt the ups and downs like in the saddle of a bronco!
fuz chapter 3 . 1/31
Lovely.
Sunflowers!
fuz chapter 2 . 1/31
Edward, always so cold and hot.
But, that last part was nice.