Reviews for Admiral's daughter, Ambassador's temptation
marlenedragon chapter 20 . 9/21
I have enjoyed this fic very much. Thanks for the story! This pair is amazing!
Mich chapter 29 . 5/25
Well... this is a surprise.
Mich chapter 20 . 5/24
It's Romeo and Juliet.
Mich chapter 13 . 5/24
They are 2 deer locking heads.
jjr797 chapter 13 . 4/2
I just howled at this chapter! I absolutely love it! If you know Avengers, when they grabbed each other's ears/antennas. I immediately thought of Clint and Natasha when they were fighting. Master Assassins resorting to pulling and bitting. Love it!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/26/2016
Uggggggghhhhhhhh! This is all soooooo good!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2015
I love this story!
vulcan lover chapter 29 . 1/10/2014
i loved reading story, but you left me hanging..
CoolGIRL2012 chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
Please write a sequel !
jeanadele chapter 29 . 10/9/2013
good story I hope there is more to come I enjoyed it
Vulcan chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
I really much enjoy this story but there is one thing that is annoying me... It's that that actually Vulcans have much cooler body temperature than Humans. You see Vulcans live in a desert planet so they must have a cooler body temperature.
wolfen281 chapter 29 . 8/9/2013
I really lie these stories. However, could you all come up with a Venn diagram or flow chart on how they are to be read?
RogueOne20 chapter 29 . 3/2/2013
Please write a sequel, this book is amazing
Black-Moon-Onaa-Inu chapter 29 . 3/1/2013
Ahh, hasn't she had enough... oh well I shall continue to read this and wait with baited breath for the next part.
Ahlisha chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
All of tesseract stories by you and Sensara are amazing. They have the epic feel the The Lord of the Rings movies do minus the quest and magic. :-)
So many Vulcan characters to keep track of. My. I liked I think they are Solok's parents. Solvar and T'Pel? fogive me if I for them mixed up. They were a very kind and sweet couple. I was saddened to are T'Pel die. Poor man.:(