Reviews for Admiral's daughter, Ambassador's temptation
vulcan lover chapter 29 . 1/10/2014
i loved reading story, but you left me hanging..
CoolGIRL2012 chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
Please write a sequel !
jeanadele chapter 29 . 10/9/2013
good story I hope there is more to come I enjoyed it
Vulcan chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
I really much enjoy this story but there is one thing that is annoying me... It's that that actually Vulcans have much cooler body temperature than Humans. You see Vulcans live in a desert planet so they must have a cooler body temperature.
wolfen281 chapter 29 . 8/9/2013
I really lie these stories. However, could you all come up with a Venn diagram or flow chart on how they are to be read?
horsefly2012 chapter 29 . 3/2/2013
Please write a sequel, this book is amazing
Black-Moon-Onaa-Inu chapter 29 . 3/1/2013
Ahh, hasn't she had enough... oh well I shall continue to read this and wait with baited breath for the next part.
Ahlisha chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
All of tesseract stories by you and Sensara are amazing. They have the epic feel the The Lord of the Rings movies do minus the quest and magic. :-)
So many Vulcan characters to keep track of. My. I liked I think they are Solok's parents. Solvar and T'Pel? fogive me if I for them mixed up. They were a very kind and sweet couple. I was saddened to are T'Pel die. Poor man.:(
Bina W chapter 29 . 12/2/2012
You sre are good at cliffhaners. But I think Dr. Oratt is making promises to Desiree he CANNOT medically keep.
How is he going to help along Soval's baby, without genetic manipulation and technology. The babay is about a month old. What is Oratt going to tell her when the babay's organs start to develop? Vulcans and Humans do not have the same blood. One is iron based, the other is copper.
Btw, As much as I adore Soval. I am glad you wrote ascene where he got upset. I think it accurately portrayed how a Vulcan with a telepathic bond that is broken might act. How were thr "bad guys" able to break the bond between Genie and Soval? Was it just the beginning of a bond, a "base bond?" And I wonder how a Human who is not a telepath (Genie0 could think so clearly (or as coherently) as portrayed in the story? I understand she is the child of a admiral and a Maco, and therefore got alot of superior mental, emotional and physical training, but Telepathic, unlikely. But the latter is possible but you have not accounted for it. And what about the telepathic bond with the baby? Perhaops you could have a scene with Genie and Oratt regarding the telepathic bond development with Vulcan babies. Humans need touch, especially as babies as young kids to develop into mentally and emotionaly healthy adults. But Vulcan babaies would need telepathic stimulation in the womb. Depending on when the bong forms for a unborn Vulcan infant, a severing of a "parental bond (with Soval, and maybe the severed mating bond between the Maco and diplomat as well)is going to affect the baby.
T'Sara chapter 29 . 12/1/2012
Cliffhanger! Can't wait to see how you fix it in a sequel!
BadModem chapter 29 . 11/30/2012
Woman you're killing me D: I'm looking forward to more though.
Noneworking chapter 29 . 11/30/2012
I promise guys! Happy is coming :D Sensara and I are braiding the stories together on purpose for a great big huge awesome amazing (we hope) fun beginning of the BIG story. I hope you are enjoying the ride to get there, I'm writing as fast as I can! LOL When it finally all clicks together I want to hear a collective *GASP*
dinopoodle chapter 29 . 11/30/2012
oh wow, I love how the two of you are able to braid a story together. I can not wait for more. I never know wherer one of your stories will take me but it is always an adventure.
makaem chapter 29 . 11/30/2012
You guys are going to have to post a timeline and character list to help us keep the players straight! Nicely done, even if it starting to look like no one gets a happily ever after ending.
Maxwell Forrest chapter 29 . 11/30/2012
Dr. Oratt, I do not know who you are, but THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking care of my daughter! Please don't let those bastards get to her or my grandbaby. You're a father, you understand. And by the way, your little man is very cute. He does look just like you.