Reviews for Admiral's daughter, Ambassador's temptation
Sensara chapter 29 . 11/30/2012
Once again, I'm not here for me, I'm simply here to express to you how wonderful this story was! Life is not roses, and happy ever afters sometimes have to wait (just ask Strom and Lucy ;D). Great job, Fame, another great work!
maba7x chapter 28 . 11/30/2012
makaem chapter 28 . 11/30/2012
Really? Okay, I'll be patient.
dinopoodle chapter 28 . 11/30/2012
(sputtering) w-what was that, oh my, now how are things going to ever settle? I was that a Q? I have no idea who else it could be good work you sure left me thinking.
Maxwell Forrest chapter 28 . 11/30/2012
WHAAAATTT? Where did my baby girl and my grandbaby go? Who was the bastard in the bowtie? Why wasn't Gardner restrained or something? Why did Phlox leave the room?

I certainly am about to force-choke you, Fame, if I find out my daughter is in any danger!
Sensara chapter 28 . 11/30/2012
Aww...cheer up, Soval, all da wimins want you! And Dr. Oratt will take care of your baby. So don't sweat it!
dinopoodle chapter 27 . 11/21/2012
I loved your story and found it from Sensara favorites. I can see you love cliffhangers. Shame on you, your charecters are strong and brave. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for more.
09sasha chapter 27 . 11/15/2012
Is it Sorak that will be in Sensara's story? and i've decided your very evil for these cruel cliffhangers. I like it and wish Soval did the mind meld.
makaem chapter 27 . 11/14/2012
He should have let the Vulcans have first go at him. I really liked the bond letting him sooth her before he actually arrived at her side.
G Hardister chapter 27 . 11/13/2012
Admiral Gardner, when Soval slays your sorry arse, me and Maxwell Forrest will be waiting to kick it all over again. He and I know what it's like to have our daughters' lives ruined by men like you, and I will go street on your sorry old heiny! Prepare yourself for hell, you bastard.
Maxwell Forrest chapter 27 . 11/13/2012
Don't you dare talk about Soval like that, you bastard! No death is good enough for you!

Soval, for goodness sakes, do the...mind-meld thingy or whatever and get rid of this scum! Terra Prime are the plague on humanity, not aliens! And take good care of my daughter, and my grandbaby.
Sensara chapter 27 . 11/13/2012
Yeah, Sorak lives! His mate needs him over in my story, so fork him over! LOL!

Oh, happy happy joy joy! Looks like someone's gonna be wished into the cornfield. Yes, Gardner, there are more human women falling for Vulcan guys (and maybe vice versa), but with guys like you breathing down our necks, can you really blame them?
sandsofvulcan chapter 26 . 11/12/2012
I'm glad Sorak is still alive. I like his character. Can't wait for Soval and Genie to be reunited.
Sandsofvulcan chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
Love the commentary during the fight and her comment that she always felt like somebody was talking about her.
speedy2green chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Engaging, and well written.
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »