Reviews for Admiral's daughter, Ambassador's temptation
09sasha chapter 26 . 11/9/2012
definutely worth it thanks i cant wait for Genie and Soval's convosation. they are so cute.
Maxwell Forrest chapter 26 . 11/9/2012
Soval, "daddy" is a term of endearment a child gives his/her father. Other terms along this line are Dad, Papa, Papi, Daddy-o...and of course there are countless others in other languages besides English. For Mother, there's Mommy, Mom, Mama, etc.

I am very pleased that my daughter, my grandchild, you (my son-in-law), the captain and his officer and your aid all got out safe, Soval. Now take Gardner out to the trash, and throw him in the dumpster where he belongs!
Sensara chapter 26 . 11/9/2012
Woo! Yeah, Gardner was too much of a bitch to put up much of a fight anyway. Glad Sorak's ok, and Soval and the others. And those clowns had it coming!
09sasha chapter 25 . 11/9/2012
OMG! amazing please update this A.S.A.P i love it you cant leave it like that.
Maxwell Forrest chapter 25 . 11/9/2012
Soval, kill Gardner. Kill that bastard right now and let the crows eat his decaying flesh. No punishment is too harsh for this filthy beast.

Sovak, I don't know you that well, but you have my everlasting gratitude for what you are about to do for my daughter. Thank you, Osu, so much, for your honor, integrity and sacrifice. You put us humans to shame, and your clan is fortunate to have you, son of Vulcan.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/9/2012
Noooooooooooooo! What a cliff hanger!
Sensara chapter 25 . 11/9/2012
Yeah, Sorak! Kick Gardner's ass, and show him that filthy aliens can take down filthy humans.

Come on, Soval, move forward! Your mate and baby need you!
09sasha chapter 24 . 11/3/2012
that was awesome hope you update soon and i cant wait thank goodness Sorak is ok i reallt like his charactor. And that is it Soval run run as fast as you can and be greatful your not wearing a evil gingerbread outfit otherwise i'd be in tears.
Maxwell Forrest chapter 24 . 11/2/2012
I'm dead, and even I feel like I need a shower from the thought of that sick pervert hitting on my daughter!

Um, Gardner...are you seriously telling me that you have desired my daughter in a sexual manner since she was SIX?

Soval, as my friend, I beg you...TAKE THIS BASTARD OUT!
Sensara chapter 24 . 11/2/2012
Yeah, I'd rather die than do the nasty with Gardner...I need a shower now to wash away the grime of that thought...sick pervert. Please tell me Soval takes that sucker down Vulcan style!
Maxwell Forrest chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
That's it, I'm haunting that mansion! I'm haunting that bastard's house for as long as he lives! So someone please dispose of the trash so I can finally REST. And if that slimeball so much as touches my daughter in a sexual manner or touches my grandbaby, I swear to high heaven...I'll be the biggest pain in the ass ghost Gardner's ever seen. I will be that man's WORST NIGHTMARE!

Genie, be careful. Be very, very careful. And daddy can forgive you for the slutty outfit this time, because you obviously didn't choose it. That man is DEAD MEAT!
Sensara chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
*Showers her with candy* You get a mountain of Snickers or Butterfingers or Laffy Taffy or whatever you want, woman, for getting this chapter up! Wonderful cliffie, and yes, Gardner is SO appropriate as Red Death. Creeper ass.

Please say you'll put Soval in costume! That would be awesome, and so sexy!

Or just do what feels right, because your instincts are spot on, Fame!
maba7x chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
Ahhhhhhhh! Yes, you ARE the queen!
makaem chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
That was fabulous!
bina W chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
Please do not have Gardner have an abortion performed on her. How else could he force her to prove her loyalty? Pls remember this is a T rated section.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »