Reviews for Admiral's daughter, Ambassador's temptation
makaem chapter 27 . 11/14/2012
He should have let the Vulcans have first go at him. I really liked the bond letting him sooth her before he actually arrived at her side.
G Hardister chapter 27 . 11/13/2012
Admiral Gardner, when Soval slays your sorry arse, me and Maxwell Forrest will be waiting to kick it all over again. He and I know what it's like to have our daughters' lives ruined by men like you, and I will go street on your sorry old heiny! Prepare yourself for hell, you bastard.
Maxwell Forrest chapter 27 . 11/13/2012
Don't you dare talk about Soval like that, you bastard! No death is good enough for you!

Soval, for goodness sakes, do the...mind-meld thingy or whatever and get rid of this scum! Terra Prime are the plague on humanity, not aliens! And take good care of my daughter, and my grandbaby.
Sensara chapter 27 . 11/13/2012
Yeah, Sorak lives! His mate needs him over in my story, so fork him over! LOL!

Oh, happy happy joy joy! Looks like someone's gonna be wished into the cornfield. Yes, Gardner, there are more human women falling for Vulcan guys (and maybe vice versa), but with guys like you breathing down our necks, can you really blame them?
sandsofvulcan chapter 26 . 11/12/2012
I'm glad Sorak is still alive. I like his character. Can't wait for Soval and Genie to be reunited.
Sandsofvulcan chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
Love the commentary during the fight and her comment that she always felt like somebody was talking about her.
speedy2green chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Engaging, and well written.
09sasha chapter 26 . 11/9/2012
definutely worth it thanks i cant wait for Genie and Soval's convosation. they are so cute.
Maxwell Forrest chapter 26 . 11/9/2012
Soval, "daddy" is a term of endearment a child gives his/her father. Other terms along this line are Dad, Papa, Papi, Daddy-o...and of course there are countless others in other languages besides English. For Mother, there's Mommy, Mom, Mama, etc.

I am very pleased that my daughter, my grandchild, you (my son-in-law), the captain and his officer and your aid all got out safe, Soval. Now take Gardner out to the trash, and throw him in the dumpster where he belongs!
Sensara chapter 26 . 11/9/2012
Woo! Yeah, Gardner was too much of a bitch to put up much of a fight anyway. Glad Sorak's ok, and Soval and the others. And those clowns had it coming!
09sasha chapter 25 . 11/9/2012
OMG! amazing please update this A.S.A.P i love it you cant leave it like that.
Maxwell Forrest chapter 25 . 11/9/2012
Soval, kill Gardner. Kill that bastard right now and let the crows eat his decaying flesh. No punishment is too harsh for this filthy beast.

Sovak, I don't know you that well, but you have my everlasting gratitude for what you are about to do for my daughter. Thank you, Osu, so much, for your honor, integrity and sacrifice. You put us humans to shame, and your clan is fortunate to have you, son of Vulcan.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/9/2012
Noooooooooooooo! What a cliff hanger!
Sensara chapter 25 . 11/9/2012
Yeah, Sorak! Kick Gardner's ass, and show him that filthy aliens can take down filthy humans.

Come on, Soval, move forward! Your mate and baby need you!
09sasha chapter 24 . 11/3/2012
that was awesome hope you update soon and i cant wait thank goodness Sorak is ok i reallt like his charactor. And that is it Soval run run as fast as you can and be greatful your not wearing a evil gingerbread outfit otherwise i'd be in tears.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »