Reviews for Admiral's daughter, Ambassador's temptation
Sensara chapter 24 . 11/2/2012
Yeah, I'd rather die than do the nasty with Gardner...I need a shower now to wash away the grime of that thought...sick pervert. Please tell me Soval takes that sucker down Vulcan style!
Maxwell Forrest chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
That's it, I'm haunting that mansion! I'm haunting that bastard's house for as long as he lives! So someone please dispose of the trash so I can finally REST. And if that slimeball so much as touches my daughter in a sexual manner or touches my grandbaby, I swear to high heaven...I'll be the biggest pain in the ass ghost Gardner's ever seen. I will be that man's WORST NIGHTMARE!

Genie, be careful. Be very, very careful. And daddy can forgive you for the slutty outfit this time, because you obviously didn't choose it. That man is DEAD MEAT!
Sensara chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
*Showers her with candy* You get a mountain of Snickers or Butterfingers or Laffy Taffy or whatever you want, woman, for getting this chapter up! Wonderful cliffie, and yes, Gardner is SO appropriate as Red Death. Creeper ass.

Please say you'll put Soval in costume! That would be awesome, and so sexy!

Or just do what feels right, because your instincts are spot on, Fame!
maba7x chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
Ahhhhhhhh! Yes, you ARE the queen!
makaem chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
That was fabulous!
bina W chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
Please do not have Gardner have an abortion performed on her. How else could he force her to prove her loyalty? Pls remember this is a T rated section.
09sasha chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
like this chapter though i do want gardener more dead now for being a perv
makaem chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
Perfect cliffie.
Maxwell Forrest chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
Oh, no...oh, no, John Gardner, you keep your nasty hands off my daughter! I swear to high heaven, I am going to give you a Halloween you will NOT forget if you keep this up!

Soval, get down there and beat that creeper's ass down with a Toblerone! And if that creep hurts my grandchild...hell is not fit for you, Gardner! Hell hath no fury!
Sensara chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
Oh crap oh crap oh crap oh crap...yeah, Happy Halloween, Genie! Have fun with creeper! Wow, knowing Gardner, he'd probably stick her in a slutty Little Red Riding Hood costume or something...*shivers*

And Soval is going to be PISSED! I think Gardner might be dead meat.
maba7x chapter 21 . 10/30/2012
AHHHHHHH! The next chapter can't come fast enough!
09sasha chapter 21 . 10/30/2012
by way i just read some reviews and im going to tell you unless u want a torent of abuse about killing defenceless babies before i never read ur work again then i suggest you dont go with that idea about forced aborstions because its not funny, its not big and it sure as HELL ISN'T CLEVER. i mean to even write something like that is exstremey insencitive to those that have them underpressure and then have to deal with the emotional ramiforcations its outragous and doesn't belong in a T rated fiction.
09sasha chapter 21 . 10/30/2012
evil writter had to stop it there. insert full pout with tears.
Sensara chapter 21 . 10/30/2012
Is it weird that I imagine Gardner having V'Las' voice? Or President Snow's from the Hunger Games?

Awesome chapter...I kind of wanted to scream at her "Just tell them you seduced him! How else could you have taken down a Vulcan?" And Genie listened! Smart girl!

Hope baby mama and the ambassador make it out of this ok! And why do I get the feeling that Gardner is going to force her to have an abortion?
Admiral Forrest chapter 21 . 10/30/2012
Great cover story, Genie! And bless the heavens above, I'm gonna be a grandfather! Soval, you old dog, congratulations! A million times over!

But you two are in the devil's den now. Hope you get out ok!
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »