Reviews for Admiral's daughter, Ambassador's temptation
09sasha chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
like this chapter though i do want gardener more dead now for being a perv
makaem chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
Perfect cliffie.
Maxwell Forrest chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
Oh, no...oh, no, John Gardner, you keep your nasty hands off my daughter! I swear to high heaven, I am going to give you a Halloween you will NOT forget if you keep this up!

Soval, get down there and beat that creeper's ass down with a Toblerone! And if that creep hurts my grandchild...hell is not fit for you, Gardner! Hell hath no fury!
Sensara chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
Oh crap oh crap oh crap oh crap...yeah, Happy Halloween, Genie! Have fun with creeper! Wow, knowing Gardner, he'd probably stick her in a slutty Little Red Riding Hood costume or something...*shivers*

And Soval is going to be PISSED! I think Gardner might be dead meat.
maba7x chapter 21 . 10/30/2012
AHHHHHHH! The next chapter can't come fast enough!
09sasha chapter 21 . 10/30/2012
by way i just read some reviews and im going to tell you unless u want a torent of abuse about killing defenceless babies before i never read ur work again then i suggest you dont go with that idea about forced aborstions because its not funny, its not big and it sure as HELL ISN'T CLEVER. i mean to even write something like that is exstremey insencitive to those that have them underpressure and then have to deal with the emotional ramiforcations its outragous and doesn't belong in a T rated fiction.
09sasha chapter 21 . 10/30/2012
evil writter had to stop it there. insert full pout with tears.
Sensara chapter 21 . 10/30/2012
Is it weird that I imagine Gardner having V'Las' voice? Or President Snow's from the Hunger Games?

Awesome chapter...I kind of wanted to scream at her "Just tell them you seduced him! How else could you have taken down a Vulcan?" And Genie listened! Smart girl!

Hope baby mama and the ambassador make it out of this ok! And why do I get the feeling that Gardner is going to force her to have an abortion?
Admiral Forrest chapter 21 . 10/30/2012
Great cover story, Genie! And bless the heavens above, I'm gonna be a grandfather! Soval, you old dog, congratulations! A million times over!

But you two are in the devil's den now. Hope you get out ok!
09sasha chapter 20 . 10/30/2012
Well I dont want to kill you just Archer and Reed for coming up with this plan. I do however want you to update soon pretty please.
Admiral Forrest chapter 20 . 10/29/2012
It's ok, Genie...he'll be all right...I hope. Ok, honey, to be honest, I'm scared for both of you. But I believe in both of you too. Just do what you do best, and it'll all turn out for the best.
Sensara chapter 20 . 10/29/2012
Dun dun dun! Is Soval going to be ok? Can't wait for the next chapter!
makaem chapter 20 . 10/29/2012
So if this doesn't work and he dies, who does Jeanie strangle first? I think Archer and Malcolm deserve a bloodied lip at least.
maba7x chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
I needed more (dirty) details at then end there! T_T
09sasha chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
Go Genie nicely said make Soval think about it and realise the reprocutions of his decision. Oh i hope u update this ultra soon.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »